Dallas won the first day of the draft, here is why

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm not saying I agree with his promotion. It's not something I would have picked. But there's no point in worrying about it. If he does great, that's awesome. If he crashes and burns, that means a high draft pick and hopefully Garrett gone. Win-win scenario if you ask me
Of course we can worry and complain about it. That’s what we do on social media. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're both wrong and right. By the time Linehan became OC, Romo had many years of experience. Romo is also a bigger student of the game than Dak. When it's a young inexperienced QB on the field, I certainly blame the OC.
But no blame on the inexperienced QB ?

Stargazing

Reaction score
AMARI COOPER. If he was in this years top 32 picks, he would have been the best pick by far...not even close. When analyzing the top 32 picks from day one, Cooper many would argue, was the best pick of the night if you factor in the trade we did to land him. Top 5 player easily. We actually got better last night after all the dominoes fell and when you look at who is available day 2. Its a win win for us.Thoughts?

Talent wise of course. But enough with using that logic because we now have to pay Cooper. We wouldnt have to pay any 1st rd pick the money we need to pay Cooper so soon. So that logic drives me crazy. So yes we def wound up with a much much more talented player in Cooper and thats awesome......but I just wouldnt try to jistify it like everyone is saying. Maybe lets just not just justify it at all. Lets just stop comparing it I guess is my point. So far in hindsight it has been a good deal for us .