Twitter: Dalton Out vs Steelers

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
TJ Watt gonna maul Terence Steele and then kill our QB. I'd run every play and get the hell out of there. This will get ugly.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Maybe the Steelers are watching film and will just underestimate the Boys to the level where it has no business being a game, but comes down to the wire

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Our interesting year continues.

Doesn’t matter much who plays QB, if it’s not Dak we’re likely going to lose.

Brax

Reaction score

The Tank Continues :flagwave:

Boy genius and the Mike the guru will be dazzling the Steelers with with the razzle dazzle Jerry is drawing up, Jerry and Mike like their guys and saw a lot of good last game, I hope this game doesn't get dumped from the late window so I can get a early evening laugh in. Wonder how much more Jerry will endure.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We may have a better chance of staying home or having the game postpone .......(LOL)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Id rather see Gilbert start...nooch was lost against a decent philly defense the Steelers will be there a second sooner and have even more coverages. He doesnt stand a chance,..

im laying odd's before the 2nd QTR hes pulled for a mercy rule and let a qb who has at least seen real pro action play...

Last edited:

lopey

Reaction score
here comes 2-14, keep losing get Lawrence, use the saved money on dak contract to put together a functional defense!

blueblood70

Reaction score
TJ Watt gonna maul Terence Steele and then kill our QB. I'd run every play and get the hell out of there. This will get ugly.
well the Ravens ran for nearly 300yyards on the steelers, maybe more of the sets with pollard and zeke plus RPO, Wildcat etc..

dont need all the end arounds but even more crazy run plays..run run run and Punt...

Tussinman

Reaction score
Isn't he the player that didn't want to stay in the "bubble"?
Yeah I remember one of the training camp interviews he was complaining and basically saying a large reason why he took this job was because it was going to be close to his house so he wasn't going to do no Frisco star bubble.