Twitter: Dalton Out vs Steelers

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good point and the Ravens did it with two backup OL.
exactly if the DC havent watched every offensive snap the ravens ran last week against the steelers and use a game plan very similar well they would be stupid..i know we arent the ravens but Pollard and zeke with Lamb etc sprinkled in with RPOs should at least keep the bleeding to a minimum..throwing's against that team is going weak on strength..

I mean Lamar isnt a great thrower either and they lost because they couldn't throw but stayed in it because they ran a lot..

Mookie

Reaction score
What jersey # is Cooper Rush? Not that it matters, just wondering.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Don't even bother watching this game, Pittsburgh is going to absolutely slaughter the Cowboys

I still want to see some of the young guys play well.. I want to see LVE and Gregory improving too.

I also want to see us take an L.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I expected a rough season as a Cowboys fan. IMO, just enjoying the football season for what it is Trumps being a miserable Cowboys fan. Keeping that frame of mind helps the time pass much more enjoyably. Having no NFL football season just would not sit right with me. So just enjoy it. Pit coming to town to destroy our pathetic Cowboys is a foregone conclusion. Rather than bracing for the impact, relax and ride the wave that is about to overwhelm us. We'll survive this season from hell, my friends. :thumbup:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Dalton’s COVID test is the first positive result the Cowboys’ offense has produced in weeks.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It could either be 1, 4, 5, 10, 15, 16 or 18. The rest are taken or legends.

When someone like Cooper Rush walks back through the door, pretty sure he gets to dictate what jersey number he will wear.