Twitter: Dalton Out vs Steelers

blueblood70

Reaction score
so let me get my thinking cap on

dak never hurts dont need good backup..ooops

go sign a good backup just in case will save our season if dak gets hurt but never does..oops

so here we are playing musical chairs with bad qbs again.. having a plan that last one game with no OL and now we get to see who can play worst hop potato QB the rest for the way..

as it sit and think about not wanting Nooch to play as hes not ready, im thinking why not just play him , most likely knocked out or we were going to lose anyway. He could use the final 8 games to see if he can be #2 next year..great training opportunity..

Not tanking seriously using the lost season to find players..

kevm3

Reaction score
If I'm Andy, I'm sitting out the rest of the year. No need getting beat up and ruining your body and I actually think his next contract will be HIGHER if he didn't get out on the field and stink it up out there.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Maybe its all a plan to get Kellen Moore snaps. I'm starting to believe he's a better QB than OC

Blackrain

Reaction score
No freaking way not another game with that kid who cant throw past the line of scrimmage . Sheesh for the first time in my history as a Cowboy fan since 1970 I turned the game off and I did it at half time when we were winning.

That was the worst display of QB play I have ever seen for both teams for that matter . When thats the product your putting out for America to watch on Sunday night football the league has gone to hell . Buy hey we need some more teams to dilute the talent even more .
What a joke the NFL and this franchise have become . The whole team needs to claim they have COVID till we can get at least a legitimate NFL QB under center . That kid couldnt even play sandlot football back when I was a kid he would have sat on the storm sewer and never got picked .
What part of count 2 Mississippi in your head and if nothing is there throw it away dosent he understand . Did he even know he could just throw it away and not lose yrds running out of bounds 10 yrd behind the line .

I dont want to hear hes a rookie and under pressure. Every QB who has ever worn a Cowboy uniform would have loved the opportunity to go to Philly and not have to play in front of a sold-out stadium filled with their miserable arrogant fans . It was best case scenario for any Coyboy QB and a very winnable game . Im Out not watching this poor excuse for the Dallas Cowboys . This is now just the Dallas football team

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
most disappointing FA selection since Roy Williams. A backup QB who cant back up

Roy wasn't a FA signing, unfortunately...

He was obtained via 1st round draft pick...

God awful... had one game during his career with Dallas worth anything, and that was against Houston in 2010.

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm starting to think our undefeated season is in jeopardy this week.