News: Damontae Kazee Arrested

nobody

Reaction score
No, you don't cut him. Cowboys need his services as a player. You bench Kazee and let him stew on the sidelines a couple of games while working his butt off in practice so he can understand the seriousness and severity of a mistake he made in public.

Now, if he had gone and injured someone else due to driving drunk, well, no second chances at that point. You outright cut him on the spot.

I have to disagree. He went out drinking and chose to drive. I'm tired of players pulling this garbage and then getting suspended and hurting the team. A message needs to be sent. Yeah, it sucks and we need talent at that position, but no more excuses.

nobody

Reaction score
Love these threads . Brings out the self righteous bottom dwellers. Pure entertainment.

As opposed to the bottom dwellers that choose to break the law and risk lives? Or the bottom dwellers that put a night of partying ahead of the team? How hard is it to get a driver? Oh wait, it's not. We all know he's going to get suspended for this.

rambo2

Reaction score
I have to disagree. He went out drinking and chose to drive. I'm tired of players pulling this garbage and then getting suspended and hurting the team. A message needs to be sent. Yeah, it sucks and we need talent at that position, but no more excuses.
He won't get suspended. His trial would be after the season.

nobody

Reaction score
I don't think he would. The same thing could happen to Brady or another league favorite.

You're acting as if Goodell acts consistently and fairly. This has been shown not to be the case over several seasons. He can slam Kazee with even more than 3 games then watch and do nothing if Brady did the same thing.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No, you don't cut him. Cowboys need his services as a player. You bench Kazee and let him stew on the sidelines a couple of games while working his butt off in practice so he can understand the seriousness and severity of a mistake he made in public.

Now, if he had gone and injured someone else due to driving drunk, well, no second chances at that point. You outright cut him on the spot.

Either that or you could pay the meanest guy on the team to beat the crap outta him, then commit him to rehab -- that's learn him!! :dance:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
As opposed to the bottom dwellers that choose to break the law and risk lives? Or the bottom dwellers that put a night of partying ahead of the team? How hard is it to get a driver? Oh wait, it's not. We all know he's going to get suspended for this.
Next man up. That’s how teams handle stupidity. Not *****, moan and whine like folks here do.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Suspended? How, why and who is going to suspend Kazee for a DUI where he didn't harm anyone?