Dan Quinn wears Doomsday Defense shirt

ATXSRT

Reaction score
If the offense can go out there and help the defense by pounding the rock and eating up the clock and not giving them great field position I feel like this defense can be top 3. It has the players and scheme to be at least.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe we just go ahead and have the parade in June

T0FjwD8.jpg

Diehardblues

Reaction score
WOW.. again this doesn't mean they already earned it. It's just a shirt. I'm sure the staff have access to all the throwbacks and this coach decided to wear one. It's you who are insinuating, not Quinn.
But it’s intended to send a message to more than the players . I’d be ok with it if only the team or players saw it.

Big_D

Reaction score
But it’s intended to send a message to more than the players . I’d be ok with it if only the team or players saw it.

It's intended to motivate a defense who can turn that corner. That's the message. Doesn't mean they are there. Doesn't mean he's thinking Super Bowl in June. Let the players know the history and the legacy they need to live up to. Nothing more than that.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's intended to motivate a defense who can turn that corner. That's the message. Doesn't mean they are there. Doesn't mean he's thinking Super Bowl in June. Let the players know the history and the legacy they need to live up to. Nothing more than that.
I think it’s disrespectful to our former Doomsday Defenses who I don’t recall them wearing a T-shirt before they were anointed.