Dane Brugler’s 4/26 Day 2 Mock

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Brugler is just reacting to who he thinks the Cowboys would take, he is way down the line in Brugler's evaluation.

He knows Rod loves the kid...."hey studth" you ready to workth...and all.

He hears the Star gossip from the hall whispers or in Rod's case Lispers...lmao!

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
So, feel we are looking more at SS not FS. So don't know that Adderly would be the pick if he was there. Thornhill if it costs a small jump, just do it. Find it hard to believe they would take Hill t # 58 - but if they are wiped out …..
Harris would be great value at # 90, but all things being equal - SS and DT is what I would be looking at first before RB. With yesterdays 1st round over, Im alittle more optimistic, but its definitely a more subdued draft this year. Hope they make sound decisions !!!

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Keep an eye on Chase Winovich:
One of only four draft eligible defenders to have an 85+ grade in both run defense (86.4) and pass rush (89.2).
The other three were Nick Bosa, Joey Bosa, Myles Garrett.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
If we want Thornhill and he's there at 56, I'm sure we'll trade up. The Pats are always happy to trade down a couple.

Conversely, if he's there at 56 and we don't trade up, I'll assume that means we weren't interested.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, it is typically pretty transparent when this team likes a player

Exactly. I can no longer ignore the Trysten Hill talk. It's real. I can only hope there's another player rated higher on their board at 58.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
No way packers take a cb after first two last year. Rodgers needs a weapon badly

Carson

Reaction score
If we want Thornhill and he's there at 56, I'm sure we'll trade up. The Pats are always happy to trade down a couple.

Conversely, if he's there at 56 and we don't trade up, I'll assume that means we weren't interested.

Word is, they value Hill > Thornhill

Gaede

Reaction score
Exactly. I can no longer ignore the Trysten Hill talk. It's real. I can only hope there's another player rated higher on their board at 58.

Totally. Happens every year. We can only hope to be saved from ourselves

Sydla

Reaction score
This was a reason I wanted to believe Marinelli was going to retire.

They seemingly give him some wide latitude on defensive personnel input and I think that shows in a lack of resources in both S and DT.

I think we needed a new voice in the room this offseason.

Hardline

Reaction score
Both Florida Gator boys are dropping hard..
Taylor or Polite.

I would have no problem selecting either one of them

garyv

Reaction score
Cowboys love Hill and are not worried about the work ethic concerns. But they are not taking him in the 2nd. Its a worse case scenario based on who has visited and spent time with the coaches and the assumption that our board is wiped out. wont happen.

Relax.

What happened ?