Daniel Jones top 10?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your favorite draftnik, the Notorious M.E.L., did his final pre-draft podcast today with ToddToddToddTodd and in it he said a league executive told him don't rule out Daniel Jones at 6.

Now, I really don't care what you think of Mel (You'd never say it to his face or you'd get dealt with) but I don't think the guy is a liar. I believe that conversation happened.

Mel and Todd have a little bit of a war going on with Daniel Jones. Mel likes him as a first rounder, Todd doesn't see it and has been saying for the last two months he hasn't heard anything from the teams that says Jones will go that high. But today Todd admitted he now is hearing Jones is going in the 1st round. That's when Mel dropped the 6th overall gem.

Don't rule this out. QBs are always over drafted. I think Lock and Jones may be whoa type picks early on Thursday night pushing Haskins down to the 4th QB off the board.

Maybe. Hell if I know.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Your favorite draftnik, the Notorious M.E.L., did his final pre-draft podcast today with ToddToddToddTodd and in it he said a league executive told him don't rule out Daniel Jones at 6.

Now, I really don't care what you think of Mel (You'd never say it to his face or you'd get dealt with) but I don't think the guy is a liar. I believe that conversation happened.

Mel and Todd have a little bit of a war going on with Daniel Jones. Mel likes him as a first rounder, Todd doesn't see it and has been saying for the last two months he hasn't heard anything from the teams that says Jones will go that high. But today Todd admitted he now is hearing Jones is going in the 1st round. That's when Mel dropped the 6th overall gem.

Don't rule this out. QBs are always over drafted. I think Lock and Jones may be whoa type picks early on Thursday night pushing Haskins down to the 4th QB off the board.

Maybe. Hell if I know.
I side with Mel on this. Most of what I have seen has Jones firmly in the first. It just takes 1 QB needy team in the top to like him more than Haskins

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I side with Mel on this. Most of what I have seen has Jones firmly in the first. It just takes 1 QB needy team in the top to like him more than Haskins

I kind of agree with both. I believed he'd go in the first round for a while now but I'm more on McShay's side that he's really not worthy of a pick that high.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I kind of agree with both. I believed he'd go in the first round for a while now but I'm more on McShay's side that he's really not worthy of a pick that high.
QB's can be wonkey in terms of value though. The need is so high if you dont have one

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Maybe. Hell if I know.

I think he definitely goes in the First Round and who can tell in the top 10, hear the Giants like him a lot.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well...I can understand the logic @ 1/6....being If your going to take the kid @ 1/17.....then why risk losing him??? I mean if your going to invest in him w/ a first anyway...then why let him slide to 1/17. Protect the investment if your committed to the guy.