Danny Amendola is Wes Welker_ Put him in the slot WADE!

Powerdad23

Reaction score
Anybody know what Wes Welker did to change the Patriot Offense? He energized it. Nobody can cover him out of the slot (Z). Amondola is making $ 80K a year running pass patterns in practice...How many passes did he catch at Tech? How many First Downs? Come on Wade! Crayton can't catch! " Put me in Coach"..." I wanna play...Center Field!"

FCBarca

Reaction score
Totally forgot about Amendola...Wonder how things are going for him on the PS

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
And your proof that he's Wes Welker is based on...what? They're the same size, went to the same school? I didn't see anything in Preseason to make me believe he can do anything like Wes Welker did in the slot last year.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
ya know at some point this year the Boys might do just that, see what he can do. they dont keep those guys around for nothing.

and i gotta tell you, i like Sam Hurd, i really do but yesterday his biggest
contribution was waving his arms at the crowd to get them excited on kick
coverage teams. see photo for proof !

http://i14.***BLOCKED***/albums/a319/railzrantz/DSC03779.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I thought Nors and I told you along time ago he was a long shot before TC ever started.

He was just fortunate to make this team.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adamknite;2313551 said:
What just happened here?:confused:

mrsdoubtfire.jpg

It was a run-by fruiting

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Powerdad23;2313534 said:
Anybody know what Wes Welker did to change the Patriot Offense? He energized it. Nobody can cover him out of the slot (Z). Amondola is making $ 80K a year running pass patterns in practice...How many passes did he catch at Tech? How many First Downs? Come on Wade! Crayton can't catch! " Put me in Coach"..." I wanna play...Center Field!"

Well, at least it is better than the whining! :)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
He needs a year to learn and get stronger. He's not ready yet. Neither was Welker FWIW.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CATCH17;2313560 said:
I thought Nors and I told you along time ago he was a long shot before TC ever started.

He was just fortunate to make this team.

Agreeing with Nors is a positive thing?

Someone pinch me.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If you guys are looking for the next great white hope at receiver I like Dickey Lyons from Kentucky and Jordan Shipley from Texas (when healthy).

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CATCH17;2313619 said:
If you guys are looking for the next great white hope at receiver I like Dickey Lyons from Kentucky and Jordan Shipley from Texas (when healthy).

Maybe just a receiver. You know, one that catches the ball rather than throws it in college. One that isn't a 'athlete' a.k.a 'project' that takes 4 years to develop.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Powerdad23;2313534 said:

:welcome: to the board Danny!

Great to have a real live Cowboys player posting here... loved you on Hard Knocks!

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Danny White;2313642 said:
:welcome: to the board Danny!

Great to have a real live Cowboys player posting here... loved you on Hard Knocks!

thats good....really good.

luckily for me i dont care who they put out there as long as they do good when they play

Dimuha

Reaction score
I remember saying how we should expirament with him in the slot. We don't need big play from him, we have 81 and Jason for that, we need a WR who can consistentley pick up 5-8 yards a catch for us.