Danny White! I Will See You at Next Year's Tailgate

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I just won two tickets to next year's game at Fed Ex.

Woo hoo!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nice Hos!

I'm going to go ahead and declare that weekend a Holiday so I don't have to work. I'm not missing it again.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2423673 said:
I just won two tickets to next year's game at Fed Ex.

Woo hoo!

Congrats man:bow:

adamknite

Reaction score
You wanna know what's funny, after we won that was one of the first things I thought about "Hos won his bet with that Commanders fan".

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I will be offering that 2nd ticket to someone from this forum. No one in my family will care.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hostile;2424030 said:
I will be offering that 2nd ticket to someone from this forum. No one in my family will care.

Did I mention I am changing my screen name from Cajuncowboy to "someone"?

:D

Seriously, congrats!

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::dance3::grin::mchammer::dance2::fogeys::bravo::clap2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats. Pray that you don't have to sit next to any Hogettes. :p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
goliadmike;2424146 said:

:clap::dance3::grin::mchammer::dance2::fogeys::bravo::clap2:
You forgot :skins::dissskin:

sacase

Reaction score
I will see you there Hos, can't wait to meet you, we got to hang out!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Achozen;2424163 said:
What was the bet?
HogsRLegends bet me the Commanders would win 5 years in a row at Fed Ex. They won in 2006 and 2007. If they had won this year, 2009, and 2010 I would have bought him 4 tickets to the Commanders 2011 game at the new stadium.

I won 2 tickets to next year's game by virtue of our win this year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sacase;2424182 said:
I will see you there Hos, can't wait to meet you, we got to hang out!
You know we have to tear it up.

Loud and proud Sac.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hostile;2424030 said:

You should think about doing a competition of sorts for the ticket. Let those that are interested, or those that want to explain why they (or someone they care about) deserves the ticket...and let the forum vote on it. Maybe let posters nominate less fortunate people that haven't been to a game before. Just a thought. I don't know how things like that would work out....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tomson75;2424210 said:
You should think about doing a competition of sorts for the ticket. Let those that are interested, or those that want to explain why they (or someone they care about) deserves the ticket...and let the forum vote on it. Maybe let posters nominate less fortunate people that haven't been to a game before. Just a thought. I don't know how things like that would work out....
I'm open to just about anything as long as it is a Dallas fan with me and we are loud and having fun at Danny's tailgate.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Can't wait to see you there next year!

Now, since we'll be having a "celebrity guest" maybe we'll get more Zoners to show up.

We had a good and fun group this year, but most were my friends from the area... not good attendance by the Zone. I think we only had one other Zoner other than me show up. SilberBlau had a good time with us though, I think.

Also, Skinsmaniac can finally pay back the beer he owes me next year. He wasn't able to make it to the game this year, so he had to push his payment off to next year.

It was a great time last night... we tailgated for about 4 hours before the game and about 2 hours after. Made for a VERY late night getting home, though.

See ya next year, Hos!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Danny White;2425470 said:
Can't wait to see you there next year!

Now, since we'll be having a "celebrity guest" maybe we'll get more Zoners to show up.

We had a good and fun group this year, but most were my friends from the area... not good attendance by the Zone. I think we only had one other Zoner other than me show up. SilberBlau had a good time with us though, I think.

Also, Skinsmaniac can finally pay back the beer he owes me next year. He wasn't able to make it to the game this year, so he had to push his payment off to next year.

It was a great time last night... we tailgated for about 4 hours before the game and about 2 hours after. Made for a VERY late night getting home, though.

See ya next year, Hos!
Tell me what I can do and bring to contribute to the tailgate and how I can help.

I will be bringing at least one other member of the Zone with that other ticket. I hope a bunch of us will get together and celebrate our trash off.