Twitter: Darius Jackson to Green Bay

ShiningStar

Reaction score
What you are saying here doesn’t fit your conclusion that Jackson is worthwhile and Green Bay is smarter than the Cowboys. The picture you painted is of a 3rd string RB on a team that doesn’t value or expect to heavily use even their 1st and 2nd team RBs. Basically you’ve described Jackson as an unimportant body filling a roster spot for GB. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Jackson, nor does it support your thought that Green Bay will make something of him.

And, you still haven’t explained why he couldn’t stick with another team after Dallas let him go in 2016, or why he didn’t make any team’s active roster the entirety of 2017, or why he wasn’t claimed off waivers when the Cowboys released him in 2018. Teams clearly aren’t seeing what you are. The reality is the Cowboys have given him way more consideration than any other NFL team has shown a willingness to do.

nevermind. you are just trying to hard and im not getting banned over you. I made my stand firm. either accept it or not. im not wasting time over you. Clearly all teams have the same teams and everything is just plug and play to you.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
True, if Zeke is available for all 16 games. But- Zeke could go down on any play, and the team would be left with ONE RB. That is a scary thought to me. This team is designed and built for a strong running game. If the running game is not a threat- well, we've seen how that goes. It's true we could always bring in another RB- but how good would that unwanted player be? And- that RB likely wouldn't know the playbook & system, and would have little time to develop timing and chemistry.

Our FB can play RB. So Smith is the backup with the FB behind him. Austin is a scatback not a Sproules.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Montgomery is not 100% and Aaron Jones is suspended first 2 games

Jones will be their starter. Jackson has a shot to earn a job over Mays