Darius Leonard calls Zeke the hardest player in the NFL to tackle

HanD

Reaction score
Doesn't necessarily mean he's ever tried to tackle him. May never have been in the vicinity....or may have intentionally never have been in the vicinity.
Leonard is a leading tackler. One of the brightest in the league. That's hard to imagine

But here is one off a big gain. https://www.titansonline.com/video/derrick-henry-takes-on-darius-leonard-for-34-yard-gain

Here's another tackle. I think he is credible at this point. https://amp.indystar.com/amp/2346008001

Proof

Reaction score
@Proof...the Cowboys RB League wide is seen SO much differently than on this board. Bad dude! HOF type dude...just hope the clown show gets it right and enables him to guide them to a chip like his HOF predecessors at his position from the Cowboys.

Yessir!

Haimerej

Reaction score
Re: the Derrick Henry question, dude said he runs behind his pads. I take that to mean it probably hurts more tackling Zeke. He does like to hit guys. I'll grant that I haven't seen Henry as much.

HanD

Reaction score
Henry has size but Zeke is faster more elusive and has better balance along with being behind his pads. It isn't a huge surprise. Size isn't the only or most important factor. There is a reason Zeke always falls forward.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Proof

Reaction score
Does every guy in the league say the same thing? Are you an *******?

what does what everyone in the league says have to do with anything, unless you’re providing their direct quotes. This thread is about a player saying Zeke is the hardest player to tackle despite having to face Henry many more times. So yes, posters offering up Henry without anything to base it on other than opinion are hating on zeke. You’re dumb

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The problem with the Cabo Ewok is he buffed up to handle the load of being a bell cow and as a result he lost his breakaway speed.

His longest run of the year was 33 yards and it was in the season finale against the Skins, basically a glorified preseason game that didnt even matter.