Davante Adams to Vegas

Croomraider

Reaction score
Honestly couldn't ever imagine this coming if you told me Rogers is resigning.

22 overall and 53 is what got it done. Adams is one of the best wideouts in the NFL, if not the best, great deal for the Raiders.

Flamma

Reaction score
The numbers the Carr to Adams combo put up at Fresno State were incredible. Poor Aaron Rodgers.

Don't worry about Rodgers. Once that contract was given to him, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care where Adams is going. It will also be interesting to see just how good Adams is on the raiders.

RaZon

Reaction score
Don't worry about Rodgers. Once that contract was given to him, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care where Adams is going. It will also be interesting to see just how good Adams is on the raiders.

I think Rodgers cares a lot about not having the best WR in the game next season, what QB wouldn't miss that kind of talent?

Flamma

Reaction score
I think Rodgers cares a lot about not having the best WR in the game next season, what QB wouldn't miss that kind of talent?

In a way, I'm sure. Like grabbing a million dollars out of your car right before it goes over a cliff. Yeah it was your favorite car, and it had sentimental value, but it soon becomes an after thought.

Flamma

Reaction score
Well, at least Vegas got their replacement for Ruggs.

RaZon

Reaction score
In a way, I'm sure. Like grabbing a million dollars out of your car right before it goes over a cliff. Yeah it was your favorite car, and it had sentimental value, but it soon becomes an after thought.

Sorry but not buying it, losing a great WR is a real big deal for a QB, Rodgers will miss Adams big time, that is a guarantee by the way.

Flamma

Reaction score
Sorry but not buying it, losing a great WR is a real big deal for a QB, Rodgers will miss Adams big time, that is a guarantee by the way.

My point was, it was about the money. It always is. Rodgers would have played for the Edmonton Eskimos if they paid him more.

RaZon

Reaction score
My point was, it was about the money. It always is. Rodgers would have played for the Edmonton Eskimos if they paid him more.

Trust me there is no way in hell Rodgers is playing CFL football at this stage of his career. Will go with you had a funny....right?

Devante Adams will be missed big time that is another.....trust me!

Flamma

Reaction score
Trust me there is no way in hell Rodgers is playing CFL football at this stage of his career. Will go with you had a funny....right?

Devante Adams will be missed big time that is another.....trust me!

You go with that. He's not playing CFL football because CFL football can't pay him remotely close to that. These guys care what they get paid, not where or who they play for. Sure, Rodgers isn't going to the CFL for 60M a year. But at this point we're just negotiating price.

kskboys

Reaction score
Not more than money. If Rodgers really wanted to win, he'd have made sure they kept Adams. Instead, he went for the cap strapping contract.

kskboys

Reaction score
The numbers the Carr to Adams combo put up at Fresno State were incredible. Poor Aaron Rodgers.
You're kidding w/ that, obviously. Rodgers either knows they couldnt' afford him and Adams, or he is the dumbest human being on the planet.

rags

Reaction score
I saw on FS1 today that Adams didn't even mention Rodgers in his goodbye Instagram post to the Packers and their fans.

RaZon

Reaction score
You go with that. He's not playing CFL football because CFL football can't pay him remotely close to that. These guys care what they get paid, not where or who they play for. Sure, Rodgers isn't going to the CFL for 60M a year. But at this point we're just negotiating price.

Drop the CFL it;s silly, ok?

So all anyone ever cares about is just $$$$$ is that your tune?

RaZon

Reaction score
You're kidding w/ that, obviously. Rodgers either knows they couldnt' afford him and Adams, or he is the dumbest human being on the planet.

Huh?

Yep, poor Aaron Rodgers having to go it without the best WR in the game.

Flamma

Reaction score
Huh?

Yep, poor Aaron Rodgers having to go it without the best WR in the game.

Of course Rodgers is going to miss his WR. Just like Adams will probably miss Rodgers. But that's not what was ultimately important. If I was told I'd get double pay at a different location, sure I'd miss my co-workers. On my way to the new location.

RaZon

Reaction score
Of course Rodgers is going to miss his WR. Just like Adams will probably miss Rodgers. But that's not what was ultimately important. If I was told I'd get double pay at a different location, sure I'd miss my co-workers. On my way to the new location.

Ah....,,hmmmmm? My man all I am saying is Rodgers will miss Adams, what is the problem there?

Yes we al like money, really we do so......huh?????

Flamma

Reaction score
Ah....,,hmmmmm? My man all I am saying is Rodgers will miss Adams, what is the problem there?

Yes we al like money, really we do so......huh?????

I was originally responding to someone saying, poor Rodgers. It's not like this is something that happened to him.