Day two! Excited to watch

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Gonna plant my butt on the recliner at 11am and only get up to pee!!! Wife and daughter are bringing me a 24 pack of brews and a fajita botana platter for lunch and a number 2 with cheese and mayo for dinner! I really want the safety from TCU and Ehlinger from Texas as a Taysom Hill look alike.
Wow, you nailed it all except mustard instead of mayo!

lostar2009

Reaction score
You may have a bad day my friend. Moehrig will go in the first 5 picks and Sam won’t go until tomorrow

Also add in the fact the draft won't start until 7 that evening. He might be too drunk to notice at that point, lol.

conner01

Reaction score
Unfortunately I might not be able to see the draft today as my parents are in town and I have not seen them in 15 months due to Covid regulations so they want to go out to dinner and visit. Right now that seems to me a little more important as they are getting up in age and I don't know how much longer they will be with me. I'll check to see what we pick on my phone.
Dinner at a sports bar lol
Can’t blame you
Family first

Techsass

Reaction score
Unfortunately I might not be able to see the draft today as my parents are in town and I have not seen them in 15 months due to Covid regulations so they want to go out to dinner and visit. Right now that seems to me a little more important as they are getting up in age and I don't know how much longer they will be with me. I'll check to see what we pick on my phone.
Your priorities are whacked. Everybody knows Mom & Dad love you more than anything. They've already spent a lifetime sacrificing for your benefit, so they'll understand.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Your priorities are whacked. Everybody knows Mom & Dad love you more than anything. They've already spent a lifetime sacrificing for your benefit, so they'll understand.
Actually they would and they would want to see their grandkids more than me. The draft just happens to be right in the middle of dinner time out here on the West Coast.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I was told those were only allowed on game day. Didn't want to take any chances and piss off the mods....it's all good.
Thanks brother did it in good faith and tradition. Not stepping on your toes bro. much respect.

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
some guys i want Rd2
dt christian barmore,bama
dt daviyon nixon,iowa
dt levi o,washington
de carlos basham,wake
cb tyson campbell,georgia
s richie grant,ucf
s jevon holland,oregon
db elijah molden,washington