Daylon Mack at 58

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
He is a pet cat of mine, but he is a bit of project. I would be happier in the 3rd way pumped if we got him in the 4th.

The Realist

Reaction score
He’lol go 3rd or earlier. He’s better than both Hargrove and Ogunjobi, both of whom went in the 3rd.

If we get Quinn or Ansah we’ll go DT or S at 58.

If we get Quinn that means you have Crawford, Collins, Woods and CC at DT. Richard isn’t used to skimping at S like we have around here for ~10-15 years. Makes sense to upgrade the weakest position on the D by getting Heath off the field.

Beaker42

Reaction score
If we get Quinn that means you have Crawford, Collins, Woods and CC at DT. Richard isn’t used to skimping at S like we have around here for ~10-15 years. Makes sense to upgrade the weakest position on the D by getting Heath off the field.
If we go S in 2nd and Mack is still there in the 3rd I hope we grab him.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mack is better than Renn and Saunders combined, which means we won’t take him. Rod loves his sweaty try-hards. See Ivie, Joey.
Not sure what you're basing your assessment.

Admittedly, Mack was one of the most talented and accomplished DL coming out of HS in quite some time. The problem was, he never quite lived up to the hype.

His college career was littered with brief periods of brilliance and dominance followed by longer periods on average play, at best.

Don't get me wrong - as a former A&M, I would love to see Mack excel in the NFL. And, I would love for the Cowboys to draft him... Just not in the 2nd.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Not sure what you're basing your assessment.

Admittedly, Mack was one of the most talented and accomplished DL coming out of HS in quite some time. The problem was, he never quite lived up to the hype.

His college career was littered with brief periods of brilliance and dominance followed by longer periods on average play, at best.

Don't get me wrong - as a former A&M, I would love to see Mack excel in the NFL. And, I would love for the Cowboys to draft him... Just not in the 2nd.
I’ll settle for in the 3rd.

:thumbup: