News: DC: Dak Reflects On A Missed Opportunity

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Reflects On A Missed Opportunity

r3vd6o5c2jqokwzotwle

There were a ton of talking points to come out of the Cowboys' exit from the playoffs on Saturday night, but Dak Prescott summarized the whole thing as brutally as possible.

Read Full Story

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
I keep thinking about us not attempting the 3 from 53. I keep thinking about Byron's rediculous hands to the face that kept the Rams on the field. I keep thinking about running Zeke up the gut on 4th and 1 right into their strength. I keep thinking about Heath letting Goff outside uncontested.

I keep thinking if we get different results on these particular plays...

I keep thinking it's going to be a long offseason. I know i'm at least right on this last one.

Carson

Reaction score
I keep thinking about us not attempting the 3 from 53. I keep thinking about Byron's rediculous hands to the face that kept the Rams on the field. I keep thinking about running Zeke up the gut on 4th and 1 right into their strength. I keep thinking about Heath letting Goff outside uncontested.

I keep thinking if we get different results on these particular plays...

I keep thinking it's going to be a long offseason. I know i'm at least right on this last one.

Throw in when Charlton was held on 3rd and goal and Anderson scores.

That puts them at 3rd and goal from the 10 instead of a touchdown.

Makes it 26-15.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
250 yards rushing lost this game
No doubt. Plenty of blame to go around but if we’d converted a few more of those 3rd downs we would have limited the Rams time of possession and those rushing numbers would have down.

But if you’d said we’d be dominated by time of possession , give up 273 yards rushing , no turnovers and only covert 1 of 10 in 3rd downs I’d say we’d be blown out.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Throw in when Charlton was held on 3rd and goal and Anderson scores.

That puts them at 3rd and goal from the 10 instead of a touchdown.

Makes it 26-15.
It was 4th and goal on the non holding call

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Bla Bla Bla I'm tired of hearing talking points. Dak should of said yea our D sucked and cost us the game

The offense was 1 of 10 on third down. They share the blame and couldn’t execute against a bad D.

Our D held their offense below their points average.

We couldn’t score and lost.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Bla Bla Bla I'm tired of hearing talking points. Dak should of said yea our D sucked and cost us the game

Leaders don’t do that. Selfish players talk that way. Especially when Dak knows he left plays on the field.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
The offense was 1 of 10 on third down. They share the blame and couldn’t execute against a bad D.

Our D held their offense below their points average.

We couldn’t score and lost.

Which is exactly why you keep guys like Beasely unless you have an adaquate replacement. Also why you need guys like Cooper so he can draw attention away.

Shouldn't be able to complain about a lack of offense and at the same time campaign about getting rid of all the star talent we do have. Just fix what is deficient