Twitter: DC - Dak, Shottenheimer Off to Strong Offseason Start

Aven8

Reaction score
I know the offense is going to keep a lot of the JG/KM stuff but I hope we’ve seen the last of the button hooks and option routes. This offense needs to use the middle more. I’m tired of everything outside of the hash marks!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know the offense is going to keep a lot of the JG/KM stuff but I hope we’ve seen the last of the button hooks and option routes. This offense needs to use the middle more. I’m tired of everything outside of the hash marks!
IM sure not the last but the last time you will see al 3 wrs run the same route or be in the same area or misread what they are supposed to so ie this is new digi based pass language, so no reads from wrs or qbs having to be on the same page they line up they all know what's called and their job....

all 3 runnig hooks and curls onthe same play is HS-esque..ughh

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

"I reminded him we got the best of him in 2019 up in Seattle," he said, wearing a sly grin. "But they got us in the playoffs in 2018 so I think we're close even."

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/dak-schottenheimer-off-to-strong-offseason-start

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......I will do better......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......We need to be better........BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......My fault that we lost again.......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......Got any good deeds I can (to save my job) do cause as a QB I suck.........BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Rayman70

Reaction score
The puff piece season has started....
exactly. Its Mickey Spagnola's busy season, and the Mike Fishers of the world. Its Fantasy FB for team media essentially. Every ilk of speculation is on the table. I call it Grifter season.