News: DC: Gene Jones Surprised Arlington ISD Students at Annual Art Program Reception

NewsBot

Reaction score
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys Art Collection is the pride and joy of Gene Jones. While the actual art pieces are quite expensive, the opportunities they create are priceles

Continue reading...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Gene Jones found that change under her couch cushions and expects to be lauded for giving it to a student. :facepalm:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Gene Jones found that change under her couch cushions and expects to be lauded for giving it to a student. :facepalm:
Indeed...how dare she do anything nice. You must be one miserable soul to be around.:rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Indeed...how dare she do anything nice. You must be one miserable soul to be around.:rolleyes:
$6060.00 is pocket change to a billionaire... if you want to applaud her for those crumbs then go right ahead. :muttley:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
$6060.00 is pocket change to a billionaire... if you want to applaud her for those crumbs then go right ahead. :muttley:
I don't recall applauding her, but I sure as hell am not going to bash her for giving money to a charitable cause, either. There are enough terrible events taking place in this world that deserve negative opinions, and this isn't one of them. On second thought, I will applaud her!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't recall applauding her, but I sure as hell am not going to bash her for giving money to a charitable cause, either. There are enough terrible events taking place in this world that deserve negative opinions, and this isn't one of them. On second thought, I will applaud her!
:rolleyes: that's your foolish fault. She could make real change to these poor children's lives but instead chooses this pittance and puts a spot light on it for the glory. She is an attention *****, just like her husband.