News: DC: Jaylon Describes How Cowboys Found Their Identity

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I am not going to advertise other forums here. Its where Hostile, trickblue, adbutcher, silverbear, etc went.
Oh thats an old site, Im still a member there but havent logged in quite some time.
Im going to go back over there and log in and just say hello to some of those old dogs.. it been too long.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Oh thats an old site, Im still a member there but havent logged in quite some time.
Im going to go back over there and log in and just say hello to some of those old dogs.. it been too long.

Like yourself, I've been on several other websites and this is the best, by far. Overall, it's been the most friendly, at least, to me! :)

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
He’s one of those types that thinks he’s so great and is a self appointed leader. Embarrassing really

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think defense is at least showing improvement, still not close to where I want them to be.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I went on You Tube and watched the highlights. Only 13 minutes or so. I keyed on 54. He is terrible. Absolutely terrible. I recommend checking that out if you want to see a LB fail and flutter around.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Identity???, Jaylon, your defense gave up 477 yards to an offense with a rookie QB on Sunday, plus you played three teams that might be as bad or worse than your team.....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Identity???, Jaylon, your defense gave up 477 yards to an offense with a rookie QB on Sunday, plus you played three teams that might be as bad or worse than your team.....

That rookie QB put 338 on the Cards with 3 TD and 0 ints. Before facing Dallas he had 5 passing TD, 1 rushing TD with 1 int.

foofighters

Reaction score
Philly had 150 yards rushing. A bad philly QB had 340 yards passing. They converted 40% on 3rd down and 50% on 4th. What identity does dumbo think they have?