Video: DC: La'el Collins: I'm A Team Player

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Will probably be backing up at both LG and RT for now....but looks like he may take over for CWill in couple of weeks. At least that's my hunch.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We have him on a good contract...only a fool would cut him....he the second best lineman on the team....i don't get the hate....Irvin was snorting coke and everyone loves him....
Totes with you my main man.

We are all such hypocrites here. It's amusing.

waving monkey

Reaction score
maybe therer's something in the story I havent been told.
Showing up so out of shape in 20 he screwed up his hip and feeling so offended by test he's required to do because he failed to comply with NFL drug policies doesnt need alot of football experience to "get it".
However in this video he doesnt come off as a entitled jerk like I was beginning to feel he was.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Easy for people that probably Never played and don't respect the grind.

Say like taking 15 credit hours a semester in Finance/Accounting, doing homework, working a work study job and two part time jobs and spending 30+ hours (probably more like 40 due to the games and travel) a week playing D1 baseball? That kind of grind?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say like taking 15 credit hours a semester in Finance/Accounting, doing homework, working a work study job and two part time jobs and spending 30+ hours (probably more like 40 due to the games and travel) a week playing D1 baseball? That kind of grind?
No...being naturally gifted with size and ability and taking advantage of it...that grind. And having guys like you watching them and cheering for them....that grind.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Sounds like he's going to get his share of criticism like Zeke's too fat, too slow and
Badbuttz's getting pushed pushed back and blasted by elite D line men.

My hunch is he'll be fine, if not a terror or monster making the O line another phase to watch and enjoy.