News: DC: Scout’s Notebook: Johnny Manziel, Christian Kirk & A&M’s Day 3 Prospects

NewsBot

Reaction score
COLLEGE STATION, Texas – Here’s a handful of observations from my trip to Texas A&M’s Pro Day, where we got a closer look at some of these A&M prospects as we get closer to

Continue reading...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Scripted workouts...meh.....Just show me the game footage...and if I'm a scout, I wanna get to know the kid,like a job interview. I want to know WHO I'm getting on a mental level. Bet the Giants feel the same way after OBJ. Dude is a mental case.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Scripted workouts...meh.....Just show me the game footage...and if I'm a scout, I wanna get to know the kid,like a job interview. I want to know WHO I'm getting on a mental level. Bet the Giants feel the same way after OBJ. Dude is a mental case.

Have to agree with you. Johnny Boy looked great with not having to worry about a pass rush. If this guy got his head straight I wouldn't mind giving him a look. you don't have to worry about breaking the bank signing him this go around.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Have to agree with you. Johnny Boy looked great with not having to worry about a pass rush. If this guy got his head straight I wouldn't mind giving him a look. you don't have to worry about breaking the bank signing him this go around.
if JOHNNY has his head on,he has real talent. I wouldn't risk it if I'm Dallas. You would have ANOTHER major distraction all year. The media would make sure of that. PASS. Not that impressed with Kirk either...but again,I would be more interested in what kind of person I'm getting mentally...ie..how the interview went.

Ozone22

Reaction score
I don't believe the Boy' would sign him even to they're practice squad right now. Johnny in Dallas would be a nightmare. Now teams like the Jets, or the Bills might give him a shot.

Ozone22

Reaction score
if JOHNNY has his head on,he has real talent. I wouldn't risk it if I'm Dallas. You would have ANOTHER major distraction all year. The media would make sure of that. PASS. Not that impressed with Kirk either...but again,I would be more interested in what kind of person I'm getting mentally...ie..how the interview went.

You know what I really found appalling today watching Texas A&M pro day. NFL Scouts were there to see Christian Kirk, but the cameras seem to be fixated on Johnny. Today was suppose to be about this young man showing his skills for the NFL and the media made this about a guy that already had his circus of a pro day 4 years ago.