News: DC: Spagnola: Time To Quash The Panic Attack

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spagnola: Time To Quash The Panic Attack

tv5ba8d7nbruzpsp89fz

Go out after a false start, sitting there 3-5, and win five consecutive games.

Read Full Story

Creeper

Reaction score
Yes, the players have to keep their cool and go out and take this game. But we, the fans, we can panic! This will not be an easy game unless the Bucs lay down and I don't think they will. The Bucs can score points and if we let them stay in the game until the 4th quarter, its going to be a tough, anxiety filled final 15 minutes of football.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This should be a fairly easy game. Not much fight left in the Bucs. Some of the players have already checked out. Hell DeSean Jackson just sold his house........

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I unsubscribed from Talkin' Cowboys. Mick is bad enough, but now with Biill Jones (Who I like, but not on my weekly Cowboy news fix where all he wants to do is talk college football) they spend 15 minutes every episode talking about a lot of crap that has nothing to do with the Cowboys. It was driving me insane, especially after tough losses where I want to hear their take on what happened and they really couldn't be bothered to do anything but hit the obvious points.

Bryan just ends up spending the other 30 minutes on a monologue because none of the other guys seem to have prepared a lick to actually analyze the games, so Broaddus just talks right over them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just don’t get the Mickey hate.
Seems no one wants to hear or read a positive side of things. Not that this is.

He is usually even keeled and most of the time is right of one takes off their hate blinders.
But again that is what many people to about most things. That is what most on here are about, wanting to read negative stuff.
If he was writing everything putting down the team, would you all like it, or be against him for that too?

But I do have to say, this was one of his worst articles I read from him.
I feel like he was a school teacher giving kids a lecture, even though the kids are right.
Because he has nothing to lecture about on this. They are pathetic in the red zone, and no one can spin anything good from it on the plays and play calling too.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
with me I cannot trust them at all so I guess we will just see how it goes if they win they win the east if not then its pretty much game over if the eagles keep winning if they lose to the bucs don't think they will go to new York and win

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Mick is a corporate spokesman, imo. He lowers expectations when they get too high, and raises them when they get too low.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mickey Spagnola:

"Funny how we have all these narratives singling out why Prescott has been sacked so many times, many insisting he holds the ball too long. First of all, ask yourself, how come, because I see in 2016, his rookie season, he was sacked just 28 times, and last year 32 times. Hmmm. Smoke that one in your chimney.

Also, funny how these Cowboys have been struggling inside the red zone all season long. This is not something new. But lose a game, and oh, look, scoring touchdowns in the red zone is a deficiency. Kind of slow to the party, right."

LMAO!!!! Gotta love that Mickey Spags! :laugh:

Doomsay

Reaction score
Just don’t get the Mickey hate.
Seems no one wants to hear or read a positive side of things. Not that this is.

He is usually even keeled and most of the time is right of one takes off their hate blinders.
But again that is what many people to about most things. That is what most on here are about, wanting to read negative stuff.
If he was writing everything putting down the team, would you all like it, or be against him for that too?

But I do have to say, this was one of his worst articles I read from him.
I feel like he was a school teacher giving kids a lecture, even though the kids are right.
Because he has nothing to lecture about on this. They are pathetic in the red zone, and no one can spin anything good from it on the plays and play calling too.
He is pure pablum.

sideon

Reaction score
This should be a fairly easy game. Not much fight left in the Bucs. Some of the players have already checked out. Hell DeSean Jackson just sold his house........
If the Bucs were playing the Lions or Browns you may be right, but don't think for one second that the Bucs don't want to upset the Cowboys in their own stadium.

Mannix

Reaction score
Also, notice this....The ONLY time Spagnola will get brave and agree with the masses about dumping a player or coach, is AFTER the Cowboys have done so. ONLY then, will he get brave enough to say that it was "time for a move".....it is the CS way he operates....has forever.