Video: DC: Tyler Biadasz: I Take Pride In My Job

waving monkey

Reaction score
Says he's doing all he can do to control the things he can control. Says his hammy injury last season was very unfortunate and he's doing things differently to avoid that from happening again. He expects to be the full-time starting center in 2021. It's time for him to put up or shut up.
dont sure what you have against a rookie center who got injured but showed promise.drafted in the 4th round?
if this was him entering his third year I'd see some logic to your view

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Is this a joke? ...you expected a 4th round pick to just come in and take over for a 1st round pick Fredbeard........ and play at the level of Fredbeard and just not miss a beat.? wow, looks like you are the disappointment here. The guy will be fine, he is developing and will be a cornerstone on the OL. Now get back to the real world.
I didn't put those expectations on him, the FO did. He failed last season and now you think he will be just fine. Bring back Joe Looney!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
dont sure what you have against a rookie center who got injured but showed promise.drafted in the 4th round?
if this was him entering his third year I'd see some logic to your view
Enough with experimenting with this position. Bring back Joe Looney!

rambo2

Reaction score
Says he's doing all he can do to control the things he can control. Says his hammy injury last season was very unfortunate and he's doing things differently to avoid that from happening again. He expects to be the full-time starting center in 2021. It's time for him to put up or shut up.
Lol, he is doing fine.

Reactions: CWR

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No you're just a little ridiculous is all. He was ok for a rook and there is plenty of reason to be optimistic and expect improvement. No need to serve up the ultimatum already. Lol
Did you not see my post? I said he gets this year to prove himself... put up or shut up.

CWR

Reaction score
Did you not see my post? I said he gets this year to prove himself... put up or shut up.

Ok Joe. I suppose every player, every year has to put up or shut up though. Its a what have you done for me lately league. Rooks get afforded only a little more patience.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Ok Joe. I suppose every player, every year has to put up or shut up though. Its a what have you done for me lately league. Rooks get afforded only a little more patience.
I'm being more generous with my patience than some are accusing me of being. That's all.

Reactions: CWR

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How did he fail?
We had 16 games last season. He only found himself able to play 5 games. Rookies don't get the latitude with me that veterans do when it comes to injuries. That's just how I roll. Rookies are a dime a dozen so you better show up and perform or you get left in the dust.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We had 16 games last season. He only found himself able to play 5 games. Rookies don't get the latitude with me that veterans do when it comes to injuries. That's just how I roll. Rookies are a dime a dozen so you better show up and perform or you get left in the dust.
If you leave rookies in the dust because of an injury you’d be missing out on some Hall of Fame players. The NFL will teach rookies how to take care of their bodies to a level they’ve never known before.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The lad expressed his opinion of Badianz.
I dont know what is worse, that opinion or the mean girl hurling by the neighborhood toughs.
Chaps, be ashamed.