Video: DC: Tyler Biadasz: I Take Pride In My Job

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With no off season last year for anyone, I'm surprised there wasn't more hammys going out... He didn't fail. Someone just has too many expectations for a second year fourth round player... It's pretty sad...
Making excuses for failure is what too many of you people do.

conner01

Reaction score
I mean this year and his rookie season. If this season is a repeat of his rookie season, I'm not going to want to see him return in 2022
So you are projecting he will be injured this year and miss the season
Gotcha

conner01

Reaction score
Making excuses for failure is what too many of you people do.
He wasn’t a failure last year
When he played he played pretty good
And that was without a real off season or a single pre season game
Reps do matter in developing players and he didn’t get to play in those very valuable pre season games and still played pretty good
Over 400 snaps and one sack

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Reps do matter in developing players and he didn’t get to play in those very valuable pre season games and still played pretty good

Continuity on OL matters as well, something this team did not have last season across the OL. OL is not great because of a single player what makes an OL great is 5 guys working in unison. Not disregarding individual talent it matters but the OL has to be able to be in sync with each other as teams run stunts, delayed blitzes and you need to be able to work as a unit for it to have success. Biadasz held his own when he got the chance but the OL in general was still a mess because of the constant changes due to injuries

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was drafted to be the guy after Fredbeard retired. He's been nothing but a disappointment. You watch the video. It's time to be the man at the center position or cut bait with this guy.
I don’t understand this comment. As a rookie 4th round pick who did not have the benefit of OTAs, preseason games, or a full training camp, Biadasz was not expected to start from Day 1 over Looney, who already had experience as a starting NFL center. Biadasz becoming the full time starter in year 2 is almost certain to be exactly the timing the Cowboys would have hoped for.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
So you prefer players that are always hurt and can't play? Gotcha!
Demarcus Lawrence was hurt his first 2 seasons. Good thing we didnt cut him. You are the king of jokes here. Oh look. Joe King. It works.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If I was to imagine what a typical Wisconsin football player looked like, it would be this guy.

Well spoken, classy, intelligent, gentlemen. Really nice to see. You can see that he is smart enough and hard working enough to thrive at the center position.

Here is a kid and a talent that you just KNOW he is going to be a good center. This line should be really good this year if it can stay healthy. Zeke will be buying this kid a rolex with the holes he is going to help open up. Run game has suffered ever since Frederick went down.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So you are projecting he will be injured this year and miss the season
Gotcha
I'm not projecting he'll get hurt. I'm hoping he'll be the guy we needed last year. However, if he did get injured again, he's gonzo, IMO.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The greatest ability is availability. He was only available 5 games of 17... that's failure.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don’t understand this comment. As a rookie 4th round pick who did not have the benefit of OTAs, preseason games, or a full training camp, Biadasz was not expected to start from Day 1 over Looney, who already had experience as a starting NFL center. Biadasz becoming the full time starter in year 2 is almost certain to be exactly the timing the Cowboys would have hoped for.
Notice Looney isn't around now. He wouldn't have been around last year if Biadasz had been ready to play. You're just wrong about what they expected from him last year and how bad he failed this team. Now he has a chance to redeem himself. Looney not being around means they are all in on Biadasz his year.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence was hurt his first 2 seasons. Good thing we didnt cut him. You are the king of jokes here. Oh look. Joe King. It works.
Do you like paying all that money for so few sacks? We should have cut that waste of money. He's never played up to expectations, and never will. King Daddy Hot Boy is a huge part of what is wrong with this Defense.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Notice Looney isn't around now. He wouldn't have been around last year if Biadasz had been ready to play. You're just wrong about what they expected from him last year and how bad he failed this team. Now he has a chance to redeem himself. Looney not being around means they are all in on Biadasz his year.
That’s nonsense. They planned on Looney being around all along last year. They had him signed before they even drafted Biadasz, and with no OTAs or preseason they weren’t expecting Biadasz to be ready - hell they didn’t even have a chance to work with him to know. The fact Looney isn’t here now is because they have had the chance to work with Biadasz and this was the anticipated timing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Oh he was such a failure, so much so that they have already made him the starting center.
Missing 5 of 17 games is failure. He's healed now and has high expectations on his shoulders. So high that Joe Looney isn't even on the roster.