BREAKING NEWS Deadline passes, Dak playing under Tag

strongarmqb

Reaction score
The fact that they didn’t even talk past June 22nd says the relationship is damaged going forward.
That being said- Dak better hope he lights it up this year under the new coach- because if he gets hurt, or out performed or turns in another weak record with no playoffs, he will not get what he thinks on the open market

reddyuta

Reaction score
Jerry screwed up but Dak is still taking a huge risk,if he gets seriously hurt his stock will plummet to the floor.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
This whole situation is just stupid.

New staff, talented roster. Assuming there is a season, I’m pretty interested (much more in fact) in how that plays out versus perceived contract squabbles between billionaires and millionaires.

They’re not sold on him. Period. There’s no other explanation or made up excuse to explain it. I believe either Jerry and company or MM had reservations about hitching their wagon to an average player and want to see him do more in terms of winning when it matters.

Smart move.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Tad lol is that daks illegitimate son:lmao2:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They’re not sold on him. Period. There’s no other explanation or made up excuse to explain it. I believe either Jerry and company or MM had reservations about hitching their wagon to an average player and want to see him do more in terms of winning when it matters.

Yeah, that's why they offered him over $100 million guaranteed. I wish my employer was that "not sold" on me. :muttley:

It was all about the length but just keep on projecting. Dak is going to make a ton of money either way.

CWR

Reaction score
Well good for the FO. Its about time we dont cave. As much as Id like to have a long term deal in place I had my own hesitation with Dak. Hes a good qb but not wanting to pay him crazy money is a reasonable gamble at this point.

I wonder if this signals the beginning of the end for him in Dallas? Maybe he plays his tail off this season and earns a huge deal next year, or maybe we find out he isn't as hard to replace as we believed.