BREAKING NEWS Deadline passes, Dak playing under Tag

McKDaddy

Reaction score
we need 2021 qb threads now, I’m excited lol
let me blow your mind shortround. if there is no NFL or college season, have you thought about the implications for the 2021 draft? It would appear that NFL players would just toll meaning whatever their salary & status are for 2020 would just roll to 2021. Can college players come out early even though they didn't play or would there be special exemption granted? This could get wild.
Add in how much more incentivized players will be to get money in their pocket if they only receive a fraction of their normal income.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Congrats to all the Dak haters...this is your time to shine! The beginning of the end of the Dak Era here

ShortRound

Reaction score
let me blow your mind shortround. if there is no NFL or college season, have you thought about the implications for the 2021 draft? It would appear that NFL players would just toll meaning whatever their salary & status are for 2020 would just roll to 2021. Can college players come out early even though they didn't play or would there be special exemption granted? This could get wild.
Add in how much more incentivized players will be to get money in their pocket if they only receive a fraction of their normal income.

yeah it doesn’t look good for CFB right? Haven’t paid attention but the tweets I saw weren’t promising.

Swagger

Reaction score
Another 4th quarter comeback missed, 0-8 last year when losing in the 1st half...Dak almost made it happen!
But it was the coaching or the defense or the special teams or a wet ball or...maybe it was the QB! hahahahahahahahahaha

Brax

Reaction score
c47c3bb537567159b7c36cc738dc30a1.jpeg
What one of Dak's masterpiece games was this taken at? Second Philly game maybe......

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I mean, good on the Cowboys for not caving. Would love to see Prescott locked up long term, but it is what it is.

May need to get ready to draft a 1st round QB next year.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

.....and Dak doesnt get to play until he's 28 and then hit Free Agency until he's 29

That's not long to show he's worth that elite contract.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
May need to get ready to draft a 1st round QB next year.

Nonsense. Da Nooch.

That's what this whole thing is about. How do you pay Prescott what he wants and still extend DiNucci?

This is why he was available in the 7th round. Signability. It's like the baseball draft. Nobody thought they could get the deal done. It's now the Cowboys' headache.

Swagger

Reaction score
Prescott will get what he wants - there will likely be some mug that will pay him the money he wants (not Stephen or Jerry thankfully). So he will get his elsewhere whilst we can concentrate on a QB that does more than just try not to lose a game.

Everyone wins. It's all good. Nothing to be sad about. Dak gets paid and we have a stronger chance to compete for a Superbowl.