Deandre Hopkins traded to AZ

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'll give BoB this: his timing is exquisite.

His team blew a 24-0 lead to the Chiefs in the playoffs by allowing KC to go on a 51-7, and within 48 hours no one was talking about it because of the Astros scandal. Now he gives away an all-pro WR for nothing while very few people are paying attention due to COVID-19.

It's almost impressive.
:laugh:

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
its a rebuild in zona. He was shoved out. He will not be the same guy ever again, but I think he will have a bit of a rebirth in Houston with Watson.

Perhaps, but he just lost the legit threat at WR that would stop teams from stacking the box. Fuller is fast but never healthy. Can stills be a #1?

Adreme

Reaction score
The Ravens just spit in Houstons face again by getting the exact same haul for their 3rd TE that the Texans got for Hopkins....

joseephuss

Reaction score
Perhaps, but he just lost the legit threat at WR that would stop teams from stacking the box. Fuller is fast but never healthy. Can stills be a #1?

No, Stills can't be a #1. They could have(still can) cut Stills and saved $7 million for this season with no dead money.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do the Texans know who Deandre Hopkins is?!
its an odd move , hes 50% of their offense, dude hardly ever drops a pass thats near his catch zone..head scratcher.. so what Watkins doesnt need weapons?

I say they are doing it because of the deep draft of WRs and the reason the DC dont need to sign coop to a ridiculous contract..

RS12

Reaction score
Looks like Diggs is being dealt next, per his twitter and CBS. Lots of action
I think he said two more deals coming. .he was being coy to protect sources. I didn't really get the sense it involved the Cowboys

Cmac

Reaction score
Cooper going to Texans... Dallas wastes another 1st round on WR.
Yep......JJ should have been on the phone or Texans quietly unveiled this disconnect to teams. Cooper for Hopkins or vice versa would have measured up, though Hopkins is more a slot type or routes underneath coverage WR.