DeAngelo Hall clears waivers

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
NFL.com is reporting that the most likely teams are the Patriots, Giants, Commanders, or Steelers.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2406159 said:
NFL.com is reporting that the most likely teams are the Patriots, Giants, Commanders, or Steelers.

wow, wish he could sign in time to play for the Skins next week when we show up

Owens, RW, Crayton or Austin would be guaranteed at least 2 or 3 huge plays

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
one of my friends says espn said we are one of the 15 teams

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agents always exaggerate the interest shown in their clients. It's probably more like 4 or 5 teams showing interest.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2406177 said:
Agents always exaggerate the interest shown in their clients. It's probably more like 4 or 5 teams showing interest.

Yeah I've noticed that it seems like every agent claims that at least a dozen teams are after their client then you find out later that it was really more like 3-6 teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
15 teams? I doubt it. And I seriously don't believe we're one of them. Unless they really want to play Henry at Free Safety. Otherwise, I don't see it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
rocyaice;2406193 said:
15 teams? I doubt it. And I seriously don't believe we're one of them. Unless they really want to play Henry at Free Safety. Otherwise, I don't see it.

I honestly dont think we are either but I dont think Henry would be the factor if we were.

I think we'd only be a factor if Jerry was thinking he has no desire to give Jones another chance, or to continue to wait on him possibly being reinstated, given that him even getting back in isn't a given at this point, and would be going after Hall simply to say he's done with Jones.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I don't think it happens, we like the rookies, Wade likes Alan Ball, Newman is coming back, and we still have Henry

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2406198 said:
I honestly dont think we are either but I dont think Henry would be the factor if we were.

I think we'd only be a factor if Jerry was thinking he has no desire to give Jones another chance, or to continue to wait on him possibly being reinstated, given that him even getting back in isn't a given at this point, and would be going after Hall simply to say he's done with Jones.

Ahh man I see Pac-Man as a after thought. I don't think he's coming back. I don't think Jerry is expecting for him to comeback either. He's been relatively quiet though. I think after the 4 games Goodel will probably reinstate him and I expect Jerry to accept him back with open arms. But the reason why I bring Henry into the factor is that he's a cornerback. And if this team decides to move him to Free Safety this season that would leave Scandrick, Ball, Newman and Jenkins as our only healthy cornerbacks. So it would probably be in the best interest of the team to seek another cornerback for depth reasons. That's the only reason I can see us going after Hall.

But even then I don't see it. Jerry has to love our young cornerbacks. And I know stats may say otherwise but we're fine at the cornerback position. We have depth and we have youth there. Everyone is saying Jerry should go after a corner but I disagree. If he wants to go after someone than go get someone to give us a better pass rush. And Spencer may be the answer there.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
This dude has tread-marks all over his body. He got lit up by like a Christmas tree.

He can drop by and give Newman two plane tickets to Hawaii, and after that, he can get his butt out the door and take Pacman with him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
41gy#;2406216 said:
This dude has tread-marks all over his body. He got lit up by like a Christmas tree.

He can drop by and give Newman two plane tickets to Hawaii, and after that, he can get his butt out the door and take Pacman with him.

Well in Hall's defense he happens to play alongside the best cornerback in football. Asomugha has been thrown at 10 TIMES this season lol. Amazing. He probably won't have any INT's this year because qb's won't even throw his way. Sad thing is, if he comes here he would get the same treatment alongside Newman lol.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Only 15 teams have contacted him?

9000 teams have contacted me.

over 9000!!!!!!

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
More like 2 teams called and one of them dialed the wrong number.