Deangelo predicts Dak to fall to the skins

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This is no where near a trap game. its division and They are just making it worst. gonna be fun to watch.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
250 yards ain't exactly a MAJOR feat in the NFL these days but I guess they are for Dak.
If the package is kosher no picks or pick 6s fumbles tons of sacks ya my pleasure to compliment the Dak man!
What's so funny though is y'all Dak haters use to say he couldn't throw 200 yards...... Guess it has moved up. Let's have a friendly bet and see who gets closer, I predict Dak has over 300 yards and 3 TDs. What do you predict my friend

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Now the Dolphins......nah, as bad as they are still can't be a trap game. lol;) if Dallas is going places they need to shut down this noise Sunday.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DeAngelo played for the Commanders for several years. what else to expect.

I get that. If I were a wash fan i'd say we (wash) would win. But to go so far out and say dak will have 2 interceptions and 0 touchdowns....that's just dumb. He could just say AP is about to open a can of woop&** on our pourus run defense....that might actually happen.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's so funny though is y'all Dak haters use to say he couldn't throw 200 yards...... Guess it has moved up. Let's have a friendly bet and see who gets closer, I predict Dak has over 300 yards and 3 TDs. What do you predict my friend

Allen not playing is good for us esp for Dak who has well Pressure issues.

Let's say 220 passing 1 pick 1 TD but Zeke rules the afternoon with 2 TD and over 125 yards on the ground.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
DeAngelo was my most hated player, back in the day. Now he is just a clown. You have to admit he is hilarious. He doesn't believe his own prediction. He's just being the clown that he is. :lmao2:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak will have a better game against Washington than Wentz, watch. These haters are running out of dumb things to say.

The sad thing is that some on this board will either be upset or will be resentful or silent if Dak does end up having a better game against the Skins than Wentz did. Even though Dak is a Cowboy and Wentz plays for the rival Eagles.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Impossible! If lowly brittle boned Wentz could carve them up for 300 yards and 3 Td's this will be a Cakewalk for Dakota!

I'm genuinely curious - as you watch each game, do you actively route against Dak but still hope that we win? Are you bothered when he does well?

I can't remember a time where I rooted against one of our players due to a personal dislike for them or a desire to be right about a projection. I didn't like Beasley's attitude at all (giving up on the tipped pass vs the Colts last year was the final straw) and was happy when he signed elsewhere but I rooted for him to put up Jerry Rice numbers every game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hall better shut it.. Columbo is still around to throw him around like a rag doll
colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

:laugh: