Deangelo predicts Dak to fall to the skins

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Hall is throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks.

If he's wrong everyone will forget about it. If he's right he'll lord it over everyone for a week calling himself a genius and trolling the rest of the talking heads.

It's such an unreasonably salacious opinion as to be merely contrived to the point that he likely doesn't even believe it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The sad thing is that some on this board will either be upset or will be resentful or silent if Dak does end up having a better game against the Skins than Wentz did. Even though Dak is a Cowboy and Wentz plays for the rival Eagles.
That's the sad thing. I much rather be wrong about something that benefits the Cowboys than be right and it hurt the Cowboys.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jumping on the bandwagon??? Lol!

Wooohh there nelli. I'm not there yet. Dak had a really good game, doesn't matter we can list all sorts of things that helped him, he still had to execute. 1 game will not change my belief that he is an average QB. But if he continues to to have games like last week i'll be happy to eat some crow...all day.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Stop with the nonsense will you....Not 1 member here wants a loss due to Dak having one of his poor showings ...jeez man Team above all!!!!

But when Rockport starts drinking he says a lot of sheet.
Rockport, matey, gimme a container of night crawlers and two bags of minnows.

blueblood70

Reaction score

a couple of media member picked this as their upset game of the week having the skins win..

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It wont be bad unless they can put a lot of pressure on dak whole game, and their offense would have to play very good.
Of course no way dak would be that bad like this guys says.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
a couple of media member picked this as their upset game of the week having the skins win..
before game 1 I had this as a loss, but then I saw cowboys play, and the Commanders play super bad 2nd half, so now I think
Cowboys are too much for the Commanders.
If they couldnt handle phil they will have problems stopping dallas.

Eddie

Reaction score
Will be a tough game. Score will be close. Won't be a run-away.

JayFord

Reaction score
Washington will be tougher than the giants

They might be short based on injuries but they are a scrappy team and they’ll play us tough

jnday

Reaction score
So when Dak has 300 yards 3 TDs will you finally give him some credit? I noticed you haven't said much about his performance last week, you know 405 yards 4 TDs perfect passer rating..... Key word "passer"
If Dak passes for 102 yards again against the Commanders, are you going to admit you were wrong? It’s happened before.

nobody

Reaction score
A former Skin trashing a Cowboy? Shocking. Gonna be fun to see him have to eat crow.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
He doesn’t have the backbone.
250 yards ain't exactly a MAJOR feat in the NFL these days but I guess they are for Dak.
If the package is kosher no picks or pick 6s fumbles tons of sacks ya my pleasure to compliment the Dak man!
You two have more in common than you realize. Both agenda driven and care about being right to label and rub it in more than anything else.