Deion explains Pacman fight - 10/9/08

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Glad Wade showed some anger, maybe that can translate on the field now...

dfense

Reaction score
Cant say I buy Deion's story. Kinda weak. More like Jones was under the influence and didn't heed his protectors warnings.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I can't believe he said Jones hadn't even been drinking. Didn't Jerry even admit he was drinking?

And several people called in to Hansen's show today to corroborate that he was drunk. They said nothing really bad happened, but they did say he was drunk. (And yes, they did sound credible to me.) Not to mention the reports lately that he's been out on the town quite a bit lately.

Deion is just a shameless shill.

dre1614

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2322289 said:
I can't believe he said Jones hadn't even been drinking. Didn't Jerry even admit he was drinking?

And several people called in to Hansen's show today to corroborate that he was drunk. They said nothing really bad happened, but they did say he was drunk. (And yes, they did sound credible to me.) Not to mention the reports lately that he's been out on the town quite a bit lately.

every male gets drunk its part of life.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
dre1614;2322305 said:
every male gets drunk its part of life.

You sexist pig! How could you stereotype all of us males like that?!

Now where was I?....:beer1:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
DCFantaic, that was a great video feed and it is really appreciated.

One of my friends from Texas who lives in Chicago called me early in the mourning asking me about what happened.

This was much to do about nothing.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score

Why exactly is it important to know whether he was drunk or not?

The cops certainly could have charged him with public intoxication or something along those lines but didn't.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2322319 said:

The cops certainly could have charged him with public intoxication or something along those lines but didn't.

yep...I agree

might end up being no big deal afterall, though I bet Jerruh in private may have had a mini come-to-Jesus meeting with AJ

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
dbair1967;2322326 said:
yep...I agree

might end up being no big deal afterall, though I bet Jerruh in private may have had a mini come-to-Jesus meeting with AJ

Yep

I also find it interesting that Deion Sanders states that the reason for the incident occuring is that Jones was disappointed that his bodyguard was late and that he "needed him".

That's either a lie or Adam Jones has definately matured.

I bet Deion is absolutely right that Jones and his bodyguard are so close now that the relationship between them has become somewhat blurry.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

When asked if alcohol was involved in the incident, Jerry Jones said, “The amount or nature of it — I do know that alcohol was served, I couldn’t verify who was and who wasn’t having a drink, but I do know that I was told first-hand by the witnesses that [Pacman’s] conduct should not be interpreted as over-drinking.”

braw

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2322319 said:

Thank you Sir, Finally someone with a brain and a little logic.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did that idiot Rod Woodson say that Arizona will win now because our secondary is the defense's achilles heel? Please. Arizona's defense isn't all that and the Cowboys are capable of scoring points just like the Cardinals. Are there problems in the secondary with TNew and Pacman? Yes. Does that mean that Arizona automatically wins on Sunday? Hell no.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Deion did not lie, Jerry did not say he was drinking he said that drinks were served at the establishment. So how can anyone get that Jerry said he had been drinking out of that statement, it always amazes me how people can come up with their own interpretations.

Those so call credible callers, are liars.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I have nothing against drinking and I don't care if Pacman has a drink. But I seriously doubt it's accurate that he wasn't drinking at all.

I guess "drunk" depends on where you draw the line, but not a single drink? I don't believe that. Deion is hardly an unbiased observer when it comes to Pacman.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2322343 said:
When asked if alcohol was involved in the incident, Jerry Jones said, “The amount or nature of it — I do know that alcohol was served, I couldn’t verify who was and who wasn’t having a drink, but I do know that I was told first-hand by the witnesses that [Pacman’s] conduct should not be interpreted as over-drinking.”
Classic Jerry