Deion explains Pacman fight - 10/9/08

braw

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2322408 said:
Just to be clear, I have nothing against drinking and I don't care if Pacman has a drink. But I seriously doubt it's accurate that he wasn't drinking at all.

I guess "drunk" depends on where you draw the line, but not a single drink? I don't believe that. Deion is hardly an unbiased observer when it comes to Pacman.

Why do you need to believe Deion, believe the officer who let AJ leave. He is responding to a fight and a man is drunk or shows the signing of drinking and lets him leave. Makes no sense

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I have nothing against drinking and I don't care if Pacman has a drink. But I seriously doubt it's accurate that he wasn't drinking at all.

I guess "drunk" depends on where you draw the line, but not a single drink? I don't believe that. Deion is hardly an unbiased observer when it comes to Pacman.
Deion claimed that Pacman isn't allowed to drink, so that would be reason that he didn't.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2322313 said:
DCFantaic, that was a great video feed and it is really appreciated.

One of my friends from Texas who lives in Chicago called me early in the mourning asking me about what happened.

This was much to do about nothing.

Maikeru-sama;2322319 said:
Why exactly is it important to know whether he was drunk or not?

The cops certainly could have charged him with public intoxication or something along those lines but didn't.

Thank you for clarity in an otherwise muddy sea of sensationalistic journalism and those who follow it like little lemmings at cliff's edge.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I have nothing against drinking and I don't care if Pacman has a drink.

I do... bad things happen around him when he's drinking, and I mean SERIOUSLY bad things...

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
silverbear;2322778 said:
I do... bad things happen around him when he's drinking, and I mean SERIOUSLY bad things...

Like people getting shot and paralyzed.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

alby

Reaction score
If he was drinking, or drunk... there would have been a police report or an arrest for public intoxication.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
alby;2322831 said:
If he was drinking, or drunk... there would have been a police report or an arrest for public intoxication.

Lemmings don't understand reason. You're wasting your breath. I'm still awaiting someone to show me a police report with the name Adam Jones on it.

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock..

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2322892 said:
Lemmings don't understand reason. You're wasting your breath. I'm still awaiting someone to show me a police report with the name Adam Jones on it.

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock..

With this putz, the standard HAS to be more stringent than "was there a police report??"

goshan

Reaction score
Cops don't always slap PIs on drunk people guys, come on.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2322289 said:
I can't believe he said Jones hadn't even been drinking. Didn't Jerry even admit he was drinking?

And several people called in to Hansen's show today to corroborate that he was drunk. They said nothing really bad happened, but they did say he was drunk. (And yes, they did sound credible to me.) Not to mention the reports lately that he's been out on the town quite a bit lately.

Deion is just a shameless shill.

yea its kinda hard to think he wasn't drinking, I wasn't there but its kinda hard he did'nt have a drink...but Deion claimed he talked to both parties after it happen so he would know.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Bottom line Pacman is walking a thin line as Jerry Jones himself said and Pacman is going to have to be more careful. It is not going to take much for the league to come down on him. People around here can excuses what ever they want but it is not going to change the facts that Pacman has no wiggle room what so ever. Cowboys management knows this and Pacman knows this.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2322398 said:
Deion did not lie, Jerry did not say he was drinking he said that drinks were served at the establishment. So how can anyone get that Jerry said he had been drinking out of that statement, it always amazes me how people can come up with their own interpretations.

Those so call credible callers, are liars.

Use your head. If Pacman hadn't been drinking then Jerry would have blurted that out as soon as he sat down.

You could tell Jerry was reluctant to even approach that topic because I doubt it's going to go over well with Sheriff Goodell that Pac was tipping a few back out in public.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
deion, deion, deion...come on man do you expect me to believe that jones doesnt drink when there are various reports of him being drunk on the town??????????????????????? here is a novel idea pacman, why dont you focus on football during football season? study your opponents, lift weights, eat right, get your sleep and more importantly...GROW UP because if football doesnt workout for you we are probably going to here of your demise one day....and i hope that doesnt happen....stop being an idiot!