Deion Sanders had advice for the Cowboys defense

davidariust24

Reaction score
Deion sanders was asked how "his cowboys" could get an upset. He said Zeke, Zeke, Zeke, and more Zeke. He said Zeke needs to touch the ball like 35 times in the run game and the pass game. He said use what got you heard. On defense he said simply "Nothing Deep and nothing Cheap! He knows better than I but that's about what I feel too.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Pretty much... Rams run D is suspect and our offensive MO is ground n pound and control TOP. Need to score TDs and avoid turning the ball over.

Defense starts with stopping Gurley and staying sound on deep play action passes and all their smoke n mirrors pre-snap movement.

Fly to ball, tackle well, rush the passer with success on 3rd and long— and I believe the pressure will start to mount on Goff and he will make some mistakes.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Deion sanders was asked how "his cowboys" could get an upset. He said Zeke, Zeke, Zeke, and more Zeke. He said Zeke needs to touch the ball like 35 times in the run game and the pass game. He said use what got you heard. On defense he said simply "Nothing Deep and nothing Cheap! He knows better than I but that's about what I feel too.

Tell ya what I feel ........Deion can kiss my azz. It's like him to NOW start reminding everyone how he's an ex-Cowboy for his own selfish reasons.

Carson

Reaction score
Just as long as we dont have lapses like that Seahawks game where they got behind the defense for some big bombs

Baldwin and lockette always seem to give us fits!

I’m much more confident keeping up with their guys than I would if Cooper kupp were available

InTheZone

Reaction score
Deion is a Cowboy, but he needs to grow up. I had lunch with him a few years ago and he gave me an autographed football that I did not ask for, I gave away. That should tell you what I think of Deion and his opinions.
He was polite enough to give you an autographed ball. I don't care for his attitude on certain things, but it's better than players who seemingly ignore fans in their presence when they have time to make their day.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Pretty much... Rams run D is suspect and our offensive MO is ground n pound and control TOP. Need to score TDs and avoid turning the ball over.

Defense starts with stopping Gurley and staying sound on deep play action passes and all their smoke n mirrors pre-snap movement.

Fly to ball, tackle well, rush the passer with success on 3rd and long— and I believe the pressure will start to mount on Goff and he will make some mistakes.
I really like our chances if our defense brings its A game. I'd like for someone in the secondary to make a play and get an INT. This is a big game and someone needs to already say I'm ready to make a play

SnakeBite

Reaction score
Deion is a Cowboy, but he needs to grow up. I had lunch with him a few years ago and he gave me an autographed football that I did not ask for, I gave away. That should tell you what I think of Deion and his opinions.
Damn

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was polite enough to give you an autographed ball. I don't care for his attitude on certain things, but it's better than players who seemingly ignore fans in their presence when they have time to make their day.
I didn't ask for his autograph. I met with him as favor for a friend and he felt compelled to give me an autographed football. Lol!

Carson

Reaction score
Goff's play has gone south since kupp has been out seemingly

Cooks and Woods are solid. I don’t watch many ram games but I don’t see either of those guys doing the work across the middle of the field like Baldwin (please correct me if I’m wrong)

They remind me of us when we went 13-3. Dominated early. Didn’t look so hot towards the end ... a few weeks off and how confident will they be?