Deion Sanders on NFL Network

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
On the NFL Network, Deion Sanders just stated that he's "jumped off" the Cowboys bandwagon.

The season is officially over. Oh well.;)

Boysboy

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2311934 said:
On the NFL Network, Deion Sanders just stated that he's "jumped off" the Cowboys bandwagon.

So has Chris Collinsworth, FWIW-heck, in our Commanders loss, he all but UNDERMINED the Skins, saying, "Well, they lost to the Commanders".(Of course, he ignored how WELL this Commanders team has played the last month)

Good-we need to play UNDER the radar without all these unecessary distractions.:)

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Hope everyone jumps off the bandwagon cause the world is a much better place without "Its all over we won sloppy" threads.

No team in the NFL is perfect.

See you back in a few weeks Deion.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I've been on this bandwagon for 36 years. I guess I'll never learn.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
LowTech;2311958 said:
I've been on this bandwagon for 36 years. I guess I'll never learn.

Get on when its full, off when its empty.

I love the titans they are the best team. Vince young is the best QB evar. He canned be stopped. Also pacman jones makes the titans defense so good. Superbowl for titans yEAh! 16-0. Perfection!

----

Some more news about Deions comments
NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders, who cashed a bunch of Jerry Jones' checks back in the day, officially declared that he was hopping off the Cowboys' bandwagon after watching them struggle to beat the winless Bengals.

"I've officially jumped off," Prime Time said. "Because lost in the T.O. shenanigans last week was a badly called game by the offensive coordinator, Jason Garrett, and the defensive coordinator, Brian Stewart. Badly called game. This week, a little more balance. But I'm officially off."

Sanders, who is tight with T.O., has apparently lost faith in Tony Romo.

"You make a good game out of it with the Bengals, so I'm off the bandwagon," he said. "Romo is being Romo. At least twice a game, he does what he does."

See, Tony, it isn't just the local media that holds the Cowboys to high standards.

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
Good-we need to play UNDER the radar without all these unecessary distractions.:)[/quote]

YEUP!

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
They lose and they talk, They win and they talk...
It was not a pretty win, but it could have been an ugly loss.

:banghead:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

So the G-men have to go to overtime to beat the Bengals and the G-men are now considered the best in the league.

But we did not win by 50, so Deion is jumping off our bandwagon?

Does this make any sense at all? Deion has become such a tool:rolleyes:

StylisticS

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2312018 said:
So the G-men have to go to overtime to beat the Bengals and the G-men are now considered the best in the league.

But we did not win by 50, so Deion is jumping off our bandwagon?

Does this make any sense at all? Deion has become such a tool:rolleyes:

The entire media has become a tool. What ever happened to analyzing the game? What ever happened to the football broadcasters that talked about the game and not telling us what they feel. I hate to see the NFL Network go the way of ESPN.

Spectre

Reaction score
Deion sucks at life.
Who cares.
He'll be back on the jock when we are 7-1.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
He was a great player but is painful to watch & listen to.
What rocket scientist thought good players can also work in TV?
sheesh.......

Ren

Reaction score
Good, write them off and make a big deal out of it maybe they'll start playing with a chip on their shoulders and not just pouting about it.

Prove them wrong or find new jobs

MONT17

Reaction score
This just in maybe just maybe and I'm just spiffballing the Giants may have taken the winless Bengals lightly. I mean, the Giants did win the Super Bowl and have won every game since a let down is understandable to any NFL fan who doesn't play Fantasy Football. So unless u r saying the Cowboys took the Bengals lightly after losing @ home v the skins and after seeing the game film on the bengals/giants game! IT IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A COMPLIMENT! Its an insult to the cowboys and evry other NFCEAST fan is laughing!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score

Good! Now let's hope he stays off.

He ranks near the top on MY list of least liked people to ever don a Cowboys uniform.

Givincer

Reaction score
Personally, I think it says more about Sanders (or whatever commentator is jumping off), to change his opinion after 5 weeks of football. But whatever.

The Cowboys certainly don't need Deion Sanders to think they're great in order to be great.