Deion Sanders says im not getting back on your bandwagon Cowboys

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know, deion sanders says, im not getting back on your bandwagon dallas cowboys, bring the camera in on me, im not getting back oon your bandwagon cowboys. Did i stutter no, im no the titans bandwagon now. :laugh2:

jgboys1

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2425387 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know, deion sanders says, im not getting back on your bandwagon dallas cowboys, bring the camera in on me, im not getting back oon your bandwagon cowboys. Did i stutter no, im no the titans bandwagon now. :laugh2:
He should jump on the nj gnats bandwagon. That is the team that everyone is in love with. He should join the crowd. Let us fly under the radar.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Saw that. He's on a undefeated team's bandwagon, rather than a 6-4 team's bandwagon? Shocking, really.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2425387 said:

Thank God for that!!!

Deion could just go away and never return and I would be quite happy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jgboys1;2425403 said:
He should jump on the nj gnats bandwagon. That is the team that everyone is in love with. He should join the crowd. Let us fly under the radar.

He on Tenn. bandwagon. Deion is just having fun. There is no doubt he still has close relations with the Cowboys and Jerry Jones.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2425387 said:
He better stay off of it for good. He was really bad mouthing the Cowboys after that Giants game.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2425409 said:
Saw that. He's on a undefeated team's bandwagon, rather than a 6-4 team's bandwagon? Shocking, really.

Spoken like a true media person. Once we dismantle the Steelers and Giants everyone will flock back.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
He's all butt-hurt because we aren't getting his boy TO the ball enough and his other boy Pacman wasn't that great and isn't missed now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2425429 said:
He's all butt-hurt because we aren't getting his boy TO the ball enough and his other boy Pacman wasn't that great and isn't missed now.

Come on he was laughing when he was saying it. These guys on these shows have a good time, Sanders still has close relations with this team beyond TO or Pacman

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2425429 said:

I couldn't have said it better. :bow: :lmao2:

I hated Deion when he was with the Falcons and 49ERs and I couldn't stand him when he was with us. I really can't stand him on TV. Why won't he just go away?

It is absolutely no surprise that he will jump on whatever bandwagon is moving the fastest. He was always a fast guy so it makes sense. That said, his opinion is worth absolutely zero. "The Titans are hot because they haven't lost". And they pay him to say stuff like that? :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

zeromaster

Reaction score
Thanks Tin Man for stating the obvious. Your man Adam has his work cut out for him, or are you off that bandwagon too?
:lmao:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i dont know about dismantling the steelers, you saw the bad weather there yesterday,

sometimes the cowboys dont do well in cold nasty weather,

im not saying that we cant, just our history in cold weather

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't usually say stuff like this, but **** Deion!!! Even if he was joking. He is so unprofessional. They give a speaking gig to anybody with a name.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2425458 said:
i dont know about dismantling the steelers, you saw the bad weather there yesterday,

sometimes the cowboys dont do well in cold nasty weather,

im not saying that we cant, just our history in cold weather

That game concerns me more than any other left on the schedule for us. Playing in Pittsburgh in December is always a tough one. Not that we can't win it but we will be facing not just the Stealers but the weather as well, and history would say that we don't have a very good record against that particular foe. Plus their field sucks. If there is moisture of any kind that thing is a quagmire. (giggity-giggity)

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
In all honesty, who really gives a rats *** what Primetime thinks. :)

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
hostile, who will before the season is over?
5 bucks says he will before the season is over.
Deion?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2425496 said:
hostile, who will before the season is over?
5 bucks says he will before the season is over.
Deion?

I think HoS was saying 5 bucks that Deion will be on the Cowboys bandwagon b4 the season is over.