Deion Sanders

Nav22

Reaction score
Lebron started the arms race when he teamed up with Wade and Bosh, he did it again with Kyrie and Love. At the time he did that no other team had 3 all stars. .
Some say "how could he go to the team that he had down 3-1" but ask yourself this, was that okc team going to beat the Cavs? No.
All Durant did was play the game by the rules Lebron made
LeBron didn’t start it either, but yes, he preceded KD’s move. It’s hilarious that LeBron said, “I’ve never been part of a superteam” after the 2017 Finals.

Draymond Green at the 2017 championship parade: “YOU STARTED THE SUPERTEAMS, BRO!”
:laugh:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Lebron started the arms race when he teamed up with Wade and Bosh, he did it again with Kyrie and Love. At the time he did that no other team had 3 all stars. .
Some say "how could he go to the team that he had down 3-1" but ask yourself this, was that okc team going to beat the Cavs? No.
All Durant did was play the game by the rules Lebron made

I think Boston technically started it with the Kevin Garnett thing after already acquiring Allen

ksadler1

Reaction score
Of course he would be in the Hall of Fame. Especially for a postition not named QB its not that important to win SB Rings

Most players aren't going to last long enough to make it to the HOF. If you asked every draftee what their goal was entering the NFL , I'd be willing to bet very few would even mention the HOF. Most would say to win the SB...

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Would Deion be in the Hall of Fame if he had stayed in Atlanta instead of blazing a path for Kevin Durant by going championship hunting with SF and Dallas?
I don't think so. What say you?
Yes Absolutely 100%. He made Atlanta games must see TV even when the team was atrocious

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Barry Sanders, Randy Moss, Chris Carter, Jim Kelly, Earl Campbell, Eric Dickerson, Steve Largent, Gayle Sayers......ect ect ect

Almost got me a Gayle Sayers jersey several years ago. Loved the Brian Song movie from the the early 70's. He had the moves before Barry Sanders.

visionary

Reaction score
Would Deion be in the Hall of Fame if he had stayed in Atlanta instead of blazing a path for Kevin Durant by going championship hunting with SF and Dallas?

Yes
Best CB I have ever seen BY FAR
not close

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Nah, fate probably would have had him blow out his knee and Achilles.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Great players like Deon Sanders would still be great players no matter what team paid them. Being fortunate enough to be on great SB teams is gravy to a career that would have still been HoF worthy without the SBs. It takes more than just a stat sheet that shows how many SB a player was in to determine if they are HoF worthy. Review the video and talk to his former teammates, this is where his worthiness will shine. Deon Sanders highlight reel would be different if he only played for Atlanta but he would still be HoF worthy.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Excuse me Mr. Sanders, do you spell your first name with an 'e' or an 'i'?

"Both".

I never liked him, but he was the best.
Led the league in interceptions (7) his last year in Atlanta.
He'd already scored 6 of his 16 career tds.
Was already labeled as the best while covering Jerry Rice twice a year.

'Ranch knows this already, he just felt like kickin' up some dust a bit... lol.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
That's my point. Do you think Deion would have been satisfied with the HOF but no rings? I highly doubt it...
This thread is about would Deion have made it to the HOF if he had not left Atlanta.

kumizi

Reaction score
1z1oa7.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As a player Deion was about as good as it gets -- as a TV commentator, not so much!