Twitter: Deion? Seriously?

erod

Reaction score

Deion is far more a Falcon than he is a 49er, Cowboy, Commander, or Raven. Of all the great Cowboys, this is who they chose?

Don't pin this scumbag on our team. This feels intentional.

And he's not the only strange choice.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Yeah, I said the same thing when I saw this on IG. Why would they choose Deion? I would of been OK with our current #21, Zeke.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I laughed to myself. That’s who they choose ??? lol good stuff nfl

erod

Reaction score
Yeah, I said the same thing when I saw this on IG. Why would they choose Deion? I would of been OK with our current #21, Zeke.
Roger, Enmitt, Troy, Witten, Irvin, Dorsett, Lilly.....?

50 guys would have made more sense than this journeyman blowhard.

Deion left Atlanta to go to their hated rival, then left San Fran to go to their hated rival, then left Dallas to go to their hated rival, then left Washington to go to their cross-town rival.

Then he started a fraudulent school to try and lure athletes. Then the whole Dez thing. And a hundred other irritating douchy moments.

He is NOT a Cowboy.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Roger, Enmitt, Troy, Witten, Irvin, Dorsett, Lilly.....?

50 guys would have made more sense than this journeyman blowhard.

Deion left Atlanta to go to their hated rival, then left San Fran to go to their hated rival, then left Dallas to go to their hated rival, then left Washington to go to their cross-town rival.

Then he started a fraudulent school to try and lure athletes. Then the whole Dez thing. And a hundred other irritating douchy moments.

He is NOT a Cowboy.

I agree. Which is why I'm confused as to why choose that #21 over our current #21, even though Zeke isn't a Cowboy legend yet.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vick for the Falcons is lame. Deion was hired help in Dallas for a short period of time and does not represent the franchise.
I would insert Ryan, Rison, Julio Jones and Morten Anderson beneath Sanders and above Vick.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Weird list... it’s mostly consistent with all-time greats, but then it goes out the window with some choices.

Strangely enough Deion is a defensible choice as the greatest player (historically in the NFL) to ever wear the Star for the majority of their career. But they could have just stuck him on the Falcons.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Definitely clickbait choices were embedded among worthy examples for each franchise. Obviously era was not an exclusive criteria when they selected Jim Brown for the Browns. Forget some young current fans for a moment. I would wager there are some pups playing in the NFL right now who do not recognize Jim Brown.