Twitter: Demarcus Lawerence is still motivated

Proof

Reaction score
I can agree with that but still being motivated should be a news item or be worthy if a new thread

Its newsworthy because after his pay day fans have questioned his effort / motivation.

it’s just an example to say “here he is, still getting after it “

visionary

Reaction score
Its newsworthy because after his pay day fans have questioned his effort / motivation.

it’s just an example to say “here he is, still getting after it “

Motivation of the guy who delayed his surgery knowing full well it would affect his performance and put himself over his team to ensure he got paid every last dime?

his motivation is nothing but money and that is obvious to everyone but the most blind and naive

Proof

Reaction score
Motivation of the guy who delayed his surgery knowing full well it would affect his performance and put himself over his team to ensure he got paid every last dime?

his motivation is nothing but money and that is obvious to everyone but the most blind and naive

except that he’s been paid and here he is looking motivated and energized you dunce.

cern

Reaction score
He improved when quinn started playing. He'll only get better with Bennett in the lineup.

InTheZone

Reaction score
When people argue his heart and motor and I simply ask them to watch him in games all I got was "I dont care, he needs to put up the stats"...completely ignoring the facts while sticking to their negatively biased opinion..

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Of course he is still motivated. The guy wants to play well but when you have no other threat and get double teamed every play its hard to make a difference. Funny how we get Quinn and then Bennett and all of a sudden you have a decent pass rush. Well no ****, having multiple talented players on the defensive line makes a difference. Hoodah thunk?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When a player is paid like the best or one of the best we as fans want to see him perform that way. Dlaw has had a slow start all because he waited so long for surgery. Things have started to get better for him but we still want to see him dominate like we know he can.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Cherry picking one play doesn't "prove" anything, really.

He has really picked it up the last couple games (thankfully), but he was invisible for the first month+ of the season.

Attribute that to lack of passion or finding a rhythm after surgery, etc, but Lawrence was not playing up to his standard for a good portion of the early season.

Don't worry, I'm already prepared for the excuses to come rolling in. Bring them on.

Quinn and Bennett are making life easier for him, Collins is even starting to come on.

movaughn88

Reaction score
no he didn’t. He’s been getting after it week in and week out.

Proof - its so weird right? Everyone hates Jerry and his billions, he should do more, but when he pays a man, all of a sudden they decide they might not like the player because he's getting paid as he should at market rates.

Without DLaw this line would be absolute trash - he's elite. Period.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
That's not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that DLaw, in many people's opinions including mine, has been very motivated...but that doesn't mean he can win a championship. It doesn't even mean he can get a buttload of sacks. What it means is that a lack of production isn't necessarily due to a lack of effort.

There are other factors to consider, such as double teams, QBs game planning to get rid of the ball quickly, and possibly lingering issues with his shoulder.

Lack of motivation doesn't seem to be an issue.
I understood what you were saying. Just because he can't read a engrish doesn't mean that you weren't clear in the message you were conveying. It seems that he is playing dumb.