Twitter: Demarcus Lawrence has reported

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Between holding out on the shoulder, and having a down season probably because of it....maaaan if he opted out I’d be so pissed

Sydla

Reaction score
Would be nice if Crawford was forced to opt out and Everson Griffin showed up at camp instead.

conner01

Reaction score
Paychecks take precedence.
Exactly
Guy like Hightower who i appears has a real fear are gonna be rare. Most want the pay and I would too
Some young guys are gonna get hints that they should opt out by teams to hide them a year

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hard to imagine a 28 year in top shape being worried about the Kung ** Flu.........thank God they weren't made like that when the Beach at Normandy had to be taken
Thank goodness we're talking about playing a game and not fighting in a war. Although I'm sure there are many here, including yourself, that see very little difference.

Playing football and storming the beach at Normandy... Yeah, pretty much the same thing.

shabazz

Reaction score
Thank goodness we're talking about playing a game and not fighting in a war. Although I'm sure there are many here, including yourself, that see very little difference.

Playing football and storming the beach at Normandy... Yeah, pretty much the same thing.

Not the same at all

Shows how soft some of these people are,but treated like gladiators and warriors.

Thank God that the real hero’s gave all to give them the privilege of acting like wusses, decades later

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not the same at all

Shows how soft some of these people are,but treated like gladiators and warriors.

Thank God that the real hero’s gave all to give them the privilege of acting like wusses, decades later
Uh huh. Lol. Still crap comparison to even bring up dude.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah he's good but what about his kids or wife or his parents?

His wife and kids are most likely young and not at risk and his parents should be masking up and social distancing......and Most likely not having to live with them,,,,,as they are millionaires

common sense

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hard to imagine a 28 year in top shape being worried about the Kung ** Flu.........thank God they weren't made like that when the Beach at Normandy had to be taken
This fool said "Kung Flu" and actually got 3 people to like it.
nursing-graphics-and-animated-GIFs.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
Uh huh. Lol. Still crap comparison to even bring up dude.

Just calling out how silly and ignorant it is for a millennial to play wussie and site Clovid as a reason not to play

I have to show up at work,,,,,,do you?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
His wife and kids are most likely young and not at risk and his parents should be masking up and social distancing......and Most likely not having to live with them,,,,,as they are millionaires

common sense
Who in the hell wants to expose their kids and wife to Covid? Eduardo Rodriguez of the Red Sox is "young and fit" and he's having issues with his heart. Why don't you go take your *** out there and expose yourself to it?