Twitter: Demarcus Lawrence has reported

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I work at home. I have it easy and I'm a Type 1 diabetic so no: even then I wouldn't because I would either die, or probably gain irreparable organ damage.
Man he doesn't care about you or any diabetics he wants his football.

shabazz

Reaction score
Who in the hell wants to expose their kids and wife to Covid? Eduardo Rodriguez of the Red Sox is "young and fit" and he's having issues with his heart. Why don't you go take your *** out there and expose yourself to it?

The rest of us have to. Are you not working? I am

What the hell makes these millionaires so special that they can’t do what the rest of us are?

I am exposed....every day.

Obviously, you are safe at home while the rest of us are PRODUCING so the rest of the country can enjoy their creature comforts while collecting unemployment benefits at home

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

What the hell makes these millionaires so special that they can’t do what the rest of us are?

Obviously, you are safe at home while the rest of us are PRODUCING so the rest of the country can enjoy their creature comforts while collecting unemployment benefits at home
For real: I hope and wish you sustained health. Hate to see anything happen to you. You're one of the funnier guys here and I just like you.

shabazz

Reaction score
Man you are a DAMN FOOL at that. You can't say "kung flu" and then try and play victim.

Victim? that’s not in my DNA

Still with the name calling? You should lighten up and debate the issue on its merits

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Speak for yourself. You can’t speak for a working man putting himself at risk everyday
So because you have too risk yourself you feel others should have to as well? You don't HAVE to do anything. And I have sympathy for anyone having to be exposed to this virus but I sure as hell respect anyones decision to not want to expose their family and kids to it as well.

shabazz

Reaction score
For real: I hope and wish you sustained health. Hate to see anything happen to you. You're one of the funnier guys here and I just like you.

Thanks bro. And I hope you notice that I respect everybody’s point of view and I NEVER attack them or name call

It’s why we have this forum. To agree or disagree but should never make it personal

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Victim? that’s not in my DNA

Still with the name calling? You should lighten up and debate the issue on its merits
Like I said when you say crap like "Kung Flu" you throw "victim" card out the window. And I'm sure you've been called worse than "fool". Since when is that considered name calling?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thanks bro. And I hope you notice that I respect everybody’s point of view and I NEVER attack them or name call

It’s why we have this forum. To agree or disagree but should never make it personal
Never personal.

shabazz

Reaction score
So because you have too risk yourself you feel others should have to as well? You don't HAVE to do anything. And I have sympathy for anyone having to be exposed to this virus but I sure as hell respect anyones decision to not want to expose their family and kids to it as well.

Wrong,I have to show up for work or I lose my job. That’s a fact

I can’t go on twitter and biatch that i don’t want to work because of fear of Covid

I show up, I produce, and don’t complain.

But yeah, this 28 year old has the right to complain about working but I have the right to laugh at him

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wrong,I have to show up for work or I lose my job. That’s a fact

I can’t go on twitter and biatch that i don’t want to work because of fear of Covid

I show up, I produce, and don’t complain.

But yeah, this 28 year old has the right to complain about working but I have the right to laugh at him
And that’s your choice. You chose to work so you don’t get fired correct? NFL players have a choice if they want to work or not. How much they get paid is irrelevant. Doctors get paid well too and I sympathize with them. Especially the ones who are exposed to Covid everyday. But either way we are talking in circles. It is what it is.

shabazz

Reaction score
And that’s your choice. You chose to work so you don’t get fired correct? NFL players have a choice if they want to work or not. How much they get paid is irrelevant. Doctors get paid well too and I sympathize with them. Especially the ones who are exposed to Covid everyday. But either way we are talking in circles. It is what it is.

True, people that don’t have millions in the bank can choose to give up a job that they’ve had for over 20 years and forfeit retirement

But when the little people who dont show up for work to produce the toilet paper that you wipe your *** with, you have every right to stay silent about it and not complain.

Real world problems can be a real biatch, can’t they..... but a 28 year old too scared to work because of the China flu ain’t one of them.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Wow, a football player who makes millions will finally show up. What a novelty.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Actually, Lawrence still has until Aug. 3 to opt out, if he chooses to.

I'm guessing the fact that he's in camp now is a good sign, though.

Sydla

Reaction score

Ummmmm the same "special" skill that allows them to earn millions while you don't......... freakish athletic skills. You may hate it but they've lucked (or worked) into a career that gives them this kind of flexibility.

Redline360

Reaction score
I honestly could care less for Lawrence. Was not a fan of his contract from the start. Just in it for the money and what sounds like a gay night club "hot boyz" image.

I really hope he breaks out this year to prove me wrong. Freak athletic ability and a endless drive. Just needs to focus

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I honestly could care less for Lawrence. Was not a fan of his contract from the start. Just in it for the money and what sounds like a gay night club "hot boyz" image.

I really hope he breaks out this year to prove me wrong. Freak athletic ability and a endless drive. Just needs to focus
There is nothing wrong with his focus. He was simply hurt.