Twitter: DeMarcus Lawrence vicious spin move

Verdict

Reaction score
How many sacks so far this year? That one video clip is almost his entire season highlight reel so far. Under-performing.

This guy needs to be sacking the QB regularly. I would have expected Dallas to get 5 sacks or more against the Fish. Instead DL on a milk carton.

Taggy12

Reaction score
He able to do it now because he no longer need to hold Taco's hand

Beautiful spin

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sadly, we'll be obliged to remain patient. D-Law saw fit to withhold his surgery, so his slow progress will keep us extremely patient, until his recovery indicates otherwise. In the meantime, he's laughing all the way to the bank! He got his; now, we'll wait to get ours. Yeah, I don't like it, either! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Because he held out, waited to get surgery, and missed training camp

True! Michael Irvin, our vocally stoked Cowboys' homer, loudly blustered just that on one episode of NFLN lately! ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sadly, we'll be obliged to remain patient. D-Law saw fit to withhold his surgery, so his slow progress will keep us extremely patient, until his recovery indicates otherwise. In the meantime, he's laughing all the way to the bank! He got his; now, we'll wait to get ours. Yeah, I don't like it, either! :rolleyes:
aside from all that stuff, that was one hell of a move and QB sack - look forward to more and more

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
aside from all that stuff, that was one hell of a move and QB sack - look forward to more and more

Let's hope you're correct. The waiting at this juncture far exceeds his actual sack rate.

There's no doubt that we'll all be awaiting it for certain. May this materialize very soon.

Needless to say, that surely was one hell of a move. Just sad there hasn't been more.

Last edited: