Twitter: Demarcus Lawrence Vs. Bryan Bulaga

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many illegal motions were there in that clip?

So many I lost track!!!

Praxit

Reaction score
...that's what $100 mill looks like, when it just sits there. Players come to Dallas to make money, not play ball.

Sydla

Reaction score
How many illegal motions were there in that clip?

So many I lost track!!!

Does the league even care about this? I swear this goes on in almost every NFL game I watch. I was watching some of the Eagles/Jets and the Eagles OTs were also jumping the snap.

Are teams being coached to do this in order to get an advantage since the league seems intent on not calling this a false start?

perrykemp

Reaction score
Bulaga has given up exactly 0 sacks so far this season vs Khalil Mack, Danielle Hunter, Von Miller, Brandon Graham, AND DLaw.

Bulaga, when healthy (which is rare) is possibly the best pass blocking right tackle in the NFL.

DLaw not getting a sack against Bulaga is not an indicator that he sucks.... a bunch of top pass rushers have been stoned vs Bulaga this season.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Bulaga has given up exactly 0 sacks so far this season vs Khalil Mack, Danielle Hunter, Von Miller, Brandon Graham, AND DLaw.

Bulaga, when healthy (which is rare) is possibly the best pass blocking right tackle in the NFL.

DLaw not getting a sack against Bulaga is not an indicator that he sucks.... a bunch of top pass rushers have been stoned vs Bulaga this season.

I would have to agree. If not for some funny business Dlaw probably gets at least one sack on him