Video: DeMarcus Ware: Cowboys could be a Super Bowl team-Reiter's Block-CBS Sports

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
lots of hype well at least the fans will open their pocket books and jerry will make lots of money they need to figure out how to win a divisional playoff game first

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
While I'll definitely believe it when I see it, there is something to be said for guys like Ware to come out with this opinion and for guys like Witten to come out of retirement to get back on the field.

This is as special of a team as I've seen since I was in high school (2007). Gotta take the next step.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Outside of the 90s, when has it ever turned out well for us when the media is putting us in the Super Bowl during the offseason?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I love hearing it. We could have a special team. But I can’t get hopes up with the past 20 years.

Scotman

Reaction score
I believe everything is in place to win a Superbowl. Coaching is the wild card, in my opinion. Can we win with a rookie OC? Do we have enough ability to beat other teams in the X & O's? Garrett's strong suit is probably motivating people, but I've always felt like we were lacking in play calling and game management. And maybe I'm projecting, but I've always felt like we lacked that killer instinct. I don't picture a Garrett led team winning a Superbowl 52-7, regardless of talent. I think he'd take his foot off the gas.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last year Garrett, seemed to make better decisions during the games. But after Cooper arrived he didn't have a lot of hard decisions to make that I remember. But he did go for it a few times and they actually used Zeke to get firsts downs, as they went on to win the games.

Still not a Garrett fan, but he has seemed to make better decisions lately.