DeSean Jackson returning to the Eagles via trade

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure but D Jackson don't scare me at all.......

He's effective if he's playing with a capable passer. He averaged over 100 yards and nearly a touchdown a game playing with Fitzmagic last year. And he forces a defense to have to cover the entire field, a trick this team never seems to learn.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FIRST, How is Philly manipulating the books to make all these deals? Secondly, Philly isn't a good team because they don't have a QB.Wentz isn't that great. Foles was better. THEY SCREWED THE POOCH letting him leave.

I would expect that Jackson coming in means Agholor will be going out.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
FIRST, How is Philly manipulating the books to make all these deals? Secondly, Philly isn't a good team because they don't have a QB.Wentz isn't that great. Foles was better. THEY SCREWED THE POOCH letting him leave.
I don't think you've watched many games Carson Wentz quarterbacked. Did you know before he got injured he was the leading candidate for league MVP? And that's with Tom Brady right behind him. No, Nick Foles is not on that level. Nick Foles is a mediocre QB that had a great stretch of games as a backup.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't think you've watched many games Carson Wentz quarterbacked. Did you know before he got injured he was the leading candidate for league MVP? And that's with Tom Brady right behind him. No, Nick Foles is not on that level. Nick Foles is a mediocre QB that had a great stretch of games as a backup.
OH MAN, REALLY? Foles is a SB winning QB and nearly led that team to a Title this year! He clearly LOOKED THE PART. Wentz isn't accurate. Foles is, period. You will see the consequences of this in spades in 2019. Foles should be the starter.

Rayman70

Reaction score
watched them all my friend. Foles has the it factor that the team rallied around.YOU CAN SEE IT. Not so much with Wentz. It was uncanny how Foles commanded the team. Its a huge leap of faith for the iggles to do what they did today, and a risk.

Rayman70

Reaction score
How the heck does philly fit Malik at 10 per and DeSean 13 per year under a 15 million cap space????
dude , I been pounding the table all day saying that. How the heck are they pulling off these deals with supposedly, no money?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Is this a trade or did they get another player for nothing while we party on the boat?

We traded a 6th this year for Desean and a 7th next year. Basically just a trade to make sure he doesnt hit free agency and get people driving up offers.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wentz isn't Foles and you all will find out the tragedy of this when we beat you...I see a 6 win season for the iggles.