DeSean Jackson returning to the Eagles via trade

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
you don't get a pass for not being on the field. What makes you think he will ball? He hasn't played much in a 1 and a half...

But for what he did play his stats were actually kind of crazy. And he was still coming off injury. 70% accuracy while maintaining his 2017 ypa. I have a feeling itll go up a little bit with Djax. Plus he came back from an ACL faster than any qb in nfl history, he was technically playing injured.

Rayman70

Reaction score
brilliant thinking Philly...let your SB QB leave and roll those dice on a guy that's been hurt and never won anything yet. That's a ton of faith in a guy that can't seem to stay healthy. Good luck this season.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Djax is always getting nicked up or hurt too. Can he stay healthy? He's like Tavon is for us. High expectations, low output.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Djax is always getting nicked up or hurt too. Can he stay healthy? He's like Tavon is for us. High expectations, low output.

Desean has 10,000 career receiving yards. Your first point is fair, second point not so much.

C42

Reaction score
Wentz isn't Foles and you all will find out the tragedy of this when we beat you...I see a 6 win season for the iggles.
6 wins?! Lol i’d bet you they at least get more than that.