RELEASED Dez Bryant has been released

Rayman70

Reaction score
Breaking..The Packers are said to be highly interested in Bryant. OH ****!!! Noooooo.

TexasTriumph

Reaction score
We have quite a few holes to fill now. I hope Jones doesn't trade up for Ridley, we need our picks. Go with DJ Moore at 19, that kid can play!

Plankton

Reaction score
Terrific. Yet another reason and case of the team ignoring the defense at the expense of a shiny tool for the offense come draft weekend. This team's treatment and valuation of assets leaves a lot to be desired.

lukin2006

Reaction score
So now we have no number 1 receiver ... instead of spending any money in FA on offence, this tea should have tried to make our defence legit...

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Well now, the defense just got handed another blow. Ol' JJ will trade up to get a WR in the 1st. We will lose a 3rd round pick minimum, could be a 2nd round pick. Any hopes for a stout DT or LBer in the 1st are now gone.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
We have quite a few holes to fill now. I hope Jones doesn't trade up for Ridley, we need our picks. Go with DJ Moore at 19, that kid can play!
and neither will replace his production immediately, I'm betting our WR core will have the same struggles as they did with Dez.
All about the money and nothing else with these guys
Sometimes I really hate being a boys fan