RELEASED Dez Bryant has been released

blueblood70

Reaction score
this just shows you guys are wrong about SJ and JJ about not being able to make the emotional cuts, Ware, Romo, and Now Dez... they are capable, they did it .. as much as it sux they mad the move to move a very popular player

you cant have it both ways, this isn't the same organization that it was in 1999-2005..they are slowly making amends if you simply go back 5 years they are making better moves since SJ and the sudo GM Will Mclay are doing this the right way now..I also believe because of this they WILL NOT reach for a WR like Ridley at 19..no Manziel, going smart vs flash O Linemen Zeke they are all working out, not overpaying FAs etc

they brought in Hurns and Thompson to add to the rest just in case..I believe they will be patiently and get a good WR that isn't a drop off from Ridley in round 2 Moore, Sutton, Chark, and kirk etc might all be there at 50..

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think this qualifies as Breaking News.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Dez getting released is whatever. He's a #2 receiver with a #1 rep and a #1 price tag. Glad we didn't hold on too long.

This is not going to be that great of an offense even if he were retained, and won't be until something is done about the play of the QB position.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Jerry and Dez just had to one up Hitch retiring from the Stars

GMO415

Reaction score
His departing words were...."I'll see you twice a year"......F Me

LittleD

Reaction score
I am livid because we won't focus on defense. It's not good because we are taking Sutton or someone round one. I know it.

Offense sells seats in the stadium and Jerry is all about the money. Defense may win championships but, Jerry doesn't value it.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Congrats you saved $4 million...

Now we don't have a WR1. Created a huge need for no reason. Likely we draft a WR in first round now with so many other needs.

Dez is not a WR1 with a QB that cannot place throws downfield consistently. He needs to play with Stafford, Ryan, Brady, Brees, or similar QB that can make those throws. Then he can be a WR1 again.