RELEASED Dez Bryant has been released

Johnny23

Reaction score
Offense sells seats in the stadium and Jerry is all about the money. Defense may win championships but, Jerry doesn't value it.
That's what pisses me off dude. I am sick of it. While ya'll high five dez being cut this means more of tge same crap.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
So if RIDLEY isnt there...then what?? I dont know much about the rest of this WR class.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The honesty is beautiful.....Let's go Switzer....right?

Sure, I guess. I got no truck with players going to division rivals when they have other options. It’s his prerogative, obviously. Much better to handle it the way Ware did when he had the option. You can’t both love the Star and sign with the Skins to get even.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Later, Dez. Wish you luck with your next team as long as it isn’t against the Cowboys.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Really didn't expect this to happen this offseason. Not sure how to feel. Dez was the last time I was extremely excited about a draft pick.

coogrfan

Reaction score
We should cut Witten while we're at it. Makes a lot of money and is a below average player.

I can only assume from this that you haven't seen too many of the league's "average TE's". JW is not what he was, but he's still better than average.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cheese and crackers.... weeks before the NFL draft and they couldn't swing any kind of deal for him? Nobody willing to trade anything?

Big_D

Reaction score
That's what pisses me off dude. I am sick of it. While ya'll high five dez being cut this means more of tge same crap.

I think it would have been more of the same if he stayed. Hoping this move brings a different philosophy to the offensive playcalling.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if RIDLEY isnt there...then what?? I dont know much about the rest of this WR class.

If the Cowboys want a WR in the first round they have two nice options at 19 and a few more with a trade down. They are hardly painted into a corner.

The thing about Ridley? He's about as plug and play as a WR gets in this league.

elcowboi

Reaction score
The defense is the problem but now they'll need to draft a WR in the early rounds. I see the defense still being the problem and not being able to stop teams from scoring. The Cowboys may have a high scoring offense with a defense giving up just as many points. I hope the Boys know what they're doing

Johnny23

Reaction score
I think it would have been more of the same if he stayed. Hoping this move brings a different philosophy to the offensive playcalling.
No..... They aren't proactive with the D they are reactive.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Where’s my boy Dylan? Gotta change that avatar bro.

Knew this was coming. Fez isn’t the same guy anymore.