RELEASED Dez Bryant has been released

Johnny23

Reaction score
Everything this team does is reaction based and not proactive. We will ignore lb again and think we are good. Roll out Richard Ash as 1-Tech. Why isn't anyone admitting this just because big bad Dez is gone. I 2019 is the yr you try to get a 1. Not 2018.

I am tired of this team not building a championship defense.

superonyx

Reaction score
The writing was on the wall when they tried to sign Watkins. You don't try to do that unless you're done with Dez.
Agreed. There isnt a Watkins type of speedster in the draft and Watkins was too smart to sign here to play under JG and Linehan.
So i guess its plan B, or is this C, maybe D?....who knows...

blueblood70

Reaction score
See y'all twice a year? Plus he will be in the same boat, with an inaccurate QB in Seattle.
Wilsons better at moment and they could use one, plus if we see them in the regular season and the playoffs thats twice..Dez saying that was a bit of a emotional response, doesn't mean he will end up in the NFCE..If he does ill have to automatically Hate him, he will than be the enemy..Im hoping he goes to the AFC so i can pull for him like i did Ware..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've gotta be honest - I can't see what's being built here.

They're going to turn the page from the Dez era and look toward the draft for a new WR corp.

This had to be done and frankly I salute them for doing it now. We are better off without Dez Bryant.

CWR

Reaction score
Does anyone else want to try and justify his play last year with cherry picked plays?

He was bad last year, not sure that means hes done though.

I guarantee if he goes to the Pats he will be a beast once again.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
He stays in division. I think we go Ridley honestly.

I agree with a lot of posters. He was Tony’s guy. Not a dak type.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Silly fool.

The #1 WR with be Ridley or Moore.

LOL.

If this is indeed the case. They HAVE to sign. Navarro Bowman. Since LB won’t be drafted in the first.

Then still take another Lb on day 2.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Maybe Dez will get better production somewhere else. He wasn't getting it down like he used to. I think that him asking for the ball in the Seattle game and proceeding to drop it helped play a part in deciding to let him go.

I do wish that Garrett would be gone still, because talent will be wasted under his coaching.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sure, I guess. I got no truck with players going to division rivals when they have other options. It’s his prerogative, obviously. Much better to handle it the way Ware did when he had the option. You can’t both love the Star and sign with the Skins to get even.

Sorry.....That makes absolutely no sense at all. I guess a kid can't grow up loving a team.....then tell another don't draft me cause I didn't love you all growing up.

I love the company that I work for.....especially every other Friday. C'mon now!

HungryLion

Reaction score
No, they'd better use the money for Navarro Bowman, Earl Thomas, or something of substance. Martin's extension would have happened anyway.

Exactly. They can mitigate the damage this does by signing Bowman and maybe trade
For Thomas.

Then use the high picks to take a receiver and guard.