RELEASED Dez Bryant has been released

fansince80_dc

Reaction score
I liked Dez, but I also like change when things are not working. Cut a few more while you're at it. Now what do I do with my Dez jersey that I got 6 years ago and it still has tags on it and it never leaves the closet?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ugh. I really like Dez. He’s dead to me if he signs in WAS.
I don't blame him. This was the man's dream. Don't forget....
w640-8e90e9429d7497cf2c047d2e1c55d42b.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dez offered mediocre play for elite pay. It's no small wonder why the team chose to part ways. It's his own fault, not the team's. He said all the right things while offering far less devotion than what he was being paid to demonstrate.

Last edited:

Sandyf

Reaction score
So if he walked out saying see ya twice a year, was he released or traded because the only way he can guarantee twice a year is to be with the Giants, Eagles or Commanders. If he was released then there isn't any way to know yet if any of those 3 teams would even sign him. More things still unsettled.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Just don't waste an early pick on a WR. Dak isn't a good enough QB to get the ball to them anyway. Invest in OL and defense. That'll be the only thing that will keep us competitive with a QB like Dak.

Why waste a pick on OL if Dak isn't good enough.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
The meeting was for Jerry to give Dez some verbal love before he booted him out the door.

snadler

Reaction score
How many playoff wins under Dez? people are making him out be like Irvin..I for one was tired of his lack of production and his antics on the sideline, not to mention his lack of production, less is more..

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Wow, I'm genuinely a bit shocked, and not sure exactly how I feel about it.

Either way, I respect Dez and wish him the best in whatever he does next.